Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winder, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Winder, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

very question based, everything was what could I do for the company.
Background and drug test was fast and easy
Very confident that I would get the job so the manger could tell.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Orlando, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

I heard that you guys are giving opportunities to people who wanted and I opened my mind to apply for the job because I be graduate sooner I have no no time to wast

Anonymous Employee in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Edinburg, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Very relaxed and friendly. I assume they needed someone and I was someone. After applying online I waited about a week or so and then called a couple of times to inquire about the application. After maybe two weeks I was called in and had a very brief interview, accepted a position and started my paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult situation you encountered at your previous job and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Valley Stream, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Valley Stream, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

it went by super fast and it was fairly easy. didnt really ask any questions that i wasnt prepared for. it was a lot of people in the room but everything was one on one. gave me a slip to go submit my drug test after . called me back a couple of days later to come in for orientation

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you displayed good customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Reynoldsburg, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

Very easy and relaxed. Had a 1:1 review and the person was very easy going. Did ask a lot questions but nothing too bad. And at the end they let me know if I got it or not!

Anonymous Employee in Arden, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Arden, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

It was fairly straightforward. They asked me about my past work history, but then also asked hypothetical situations about what I would do if x occurred during the day. There was no real interaction during the question and answer portion as they basically read from a script. It was very cut and dry and it was easy to answer so long as you were paying attention to the questions.

Interview Questions

• If you had to break a rule, name one rule you had broken in a previous place of employment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Murphy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Murphy, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Just a quick interview asking me the basic stuff like what I do, and challenges that I have faced in my life. Simple interview questions just testing comprehension, nothing difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (High Point, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

You have to pass online assessment (behavioral questions) n then keep calling HR to get an interview. On interview they will ask questions related to your background n some behavioral questions. You have to answer each question with example. Don't use umm hmmm during your interview and stay confident. It is pretty easy but you have to stay confident. If they liked you they will take your id etc for furthur process and would ask you to get the drug test done.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult stiuation you faced dealing people and how you handle it   Answer Question
    • How you react in pressure moments   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Washington, DC) in May 2009.

Interview

Manager took 1st interview, and then called for 2nd interview, and then background check, and drug test. Once everything is done they call you and give you schedule

Interview Questions

• Name A time you had a problem with a customer? What was the problem? How did you reslove the problem? What was the final outcome?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Ontario, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Initial phone review- 15 minutes
    Call back within a few days to plan the first person review
    during this process you are set up in a 'speed date" situation where you are asked multiple questions by multiple other walmart employees with different positions. Next from here you are told whether or not you are right for walmart and brought on to a second interview to where you would accept or deny their proposition for you and from there they gather references for you.

Interview Questions

• just a few would make you think out of the box, but nothing that would be considered to be too off gard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Talking about pay, the rate and whether or not you are going to be fulltime and parttime and what the hours are like for each position