Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Kitchener, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online . Got telephone interview in 2 weeks and further face to face onterview took place after another 48 hrs at the location in Kitchener that I have applied for after coming to this contry

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The interview process itself was not lengthy. It is always a group interview so that takes of the pressure. Make sure you stand out of the croud because there's always a lot of people applying. As long as you make yourself noticed you should get the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Quick and easy interview, typical behaviour and scenario based questions were asked. Interviewer read off a question sheet and wrote down answers as I answered. Quick process. Recieved offer in the end

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you've experienced and how you dealt with it   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Markham, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very professional. Long questioning. Time depending process. They had a board interview where there were 5 people interviewing candidates. They gave some scenarios and we had to act on what we should do if a situation like this come up.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Walmart?
      Let me about your previous experiences.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Just the usual entry-level questions about what your strengths are, describe a situation in which you contributed to improving team work or helped a team member, what are some of your weaknesses, tell me about a situation in which you prevented product loss...

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Surrey, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I applied through internal application.i was earlier a sales floor associate. Basically I applied for customer service manager. But my manager told me you are getting trained for the manager position. But she never gave me that position

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

received a phone call to set up an interview date and time, went to the interview and disgust what it is i am looking for and expected salary, also the duties required for job posting.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart in August 2013.

Interview

Come dressed in business casual. You sit in a room with a couple of mangers who take turns asking you questions. When you are hired, one of their employees will show you around the store so you can know where everything is. You will be doing ALOT of training on the computers afterwards.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walmart (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview followed by group interveiww.questions were very easy.they just wanted to check know a out availabilityonce they like you they easily hire you.based on your communication skills,patience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever handled an irrate customer.when did you go above and over your call of duty. How you will sell a product   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Scarborough, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It was an average interview. Don't let amount of managers interviewing scare you. Phone interview first. Then you have group interview. Group interview on how well you work with complete strangers and potential Co workers. After all, you get paneled interviewed by managers. Like speer dating