Walmart Deli Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

1.9

43 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

Very fast, the manager asked questions and was happy with answers so it was fast no more than 5 minutes I would say at most. I got hired on the spot. And was very happy with overall interview.

Interview Questions

• To tell of experience that I remembered where had issue with customer
    Asked if I had issue working with customers   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Tulsa, OK) in March 2017.

Interview

Called to see the progress of my application they setup and immediate interview for that day which once I arrived includedTwo interviews in the same day which consisted of basic questions why Walmart etc. both lasted about 25 min then a tour of the deli. Then offered a conditional employment pending background started two weeks later

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table as a teammate.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Interviewed at Virginia. Got there half an hour early than the time scheduled and the hiring manager graciously accommodated me. She was very friendly and inviting, asked me only one question for an entry level job. She also adjusted my schedule to certain days since I am still a student.

Deli Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart in October 2016.

Interview

Easily the simplest interview I've ever had. I spoke with an assistant manager, signed some papers confirming that everything wat right on my application, and he only asked me one question (with three parts.) Then we had a nice little chat about our lives, and he offered the position. Later, he told me that our interview was probably the best one that he's had in a good while. All in all, it was a nice interview.

Interview Questions

• Name your best customer service with an exterior customer, a friend, and an associate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Your pay will vary based on your experience. They offered me $0.40 more per hour due to my experience.

Anonymous Employee in Asheboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Asheboro, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Fast and easy, was great. i don't know how to do 50 more words but i guess i';ll try to do more however this is ridiculous to even get to see anything on this site

Interview Questions

• What do I see myself doing.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (New Orleans, LA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for a job and after a month I got a call back for the interview. I had to meet with two different people and got interviewed by only one.

Anonymous Employee in Weirton, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Weirton, WV) in June 2016.

Interview

met with two assistant managers and just had a nice chat, no high stress thing. they had me review my information from the application, then they had just one question they wanted answered. at a previous job what was something I did to go out of my way to help someone that wasn't apart of my job description. I was then hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• what makes me different from the others who are applying for the deli associate opening   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a nice 1:1 interview that gave great insight on the company and the people that I were working with. He let me know what I was getting into and definitely delievered when I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montevideo, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Montevideo, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got called in for an interview. The interview was easy and straightforward. I was asked a few questions about my work history and I accepted the job offer.
    I returned the next week for orientation. Filled out paperwork, watched a few videos about Walmart and discussed what I would be doing the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a situation where you went out of your way to help someone; Why did you decide you wanted to work for Walmart?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

Assistant Manager asked one question, "name a difficult situation and how you handled it in the workplace" - stated they no longer do drug tests. Said I had the job after the background check came back in.

Interview Questions

• 1 and only question
      "name a difficult situation and how you handled it in the workplace"   1 Answer