Walmart Front End Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Front End Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

1.9

Anonymous Employee in North Dartmouth, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (North Dartmouth, MA) in May 2018.

Interview

They call you in for an initial interview, then call back after your background is approved. After that you do a 4 day orientation with a group of people from different positions and the last day you are out on the sales floor

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I had two reviews with two different managers and I found them nice and easy. They ask me the typical questions like tell me about yourself? why do you want to work with is? tell me a time you had a hard time?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Dallas, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

I asbwetee questions, talked to multiple managers, filled out papetwirk. They talked to me about what to expect for orientation. They went over the take home folder with me and told what to fill out and what to wait to fill out .

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Walmart?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Rochester, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

One of the management members just asked me some basic questions about myself and how I would do working in retail. He explained the wage and benefits of working to me. I even got to go to the front end to test out a register to see what it was like.

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Hattiesburg, MS) in January 2018.

Interview

Very short, asked me a couple questions about my personality, gave me the job very quick. Hiring manager was on her phone the whole time I was talking to her.

Interview Questions

• Q: what’s one time you did something for someone else?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Had to apply online, There was an assessment testing your ability to handle various situations, and getting to know what your personality and interests are like. Then you get called to do a one-on-one interview with a senior manager. They typically ask 1-3 questions.

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Nottingham, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was simple and easy. I went in they asked the standard questions and the had me fill out the paper work for the job. Told me how much i was gonna get paid and when I would be starting. It all happened 2 days after i filled out the application online.

Interview Questions

• do you like working with people or by yourself?   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I showed up and let customer service know that I had an interview scheduled. They called the hiring manager over and we went back into a small room where he ask me one question. "What have I done in my previous work experience to show that I can provide outstanding customer service?" After I answered I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How have I shown exceptional customer sercice in the past?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pico Rivera, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Pico Rivera, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. If you're called in for an interview it means you're hired. They go over your resume and ask you a few additional questions then send you over to HR to fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Are you seeking part-time or full-time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Wilmington, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick, understandable, and friendly. The managers listened and gave a friendly feedback every time. Well, lets just say I got the job. Before I knew for certain I had the job the hiring managers attitude informed me that I was a future Wal-Mart employee.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever got into a conflict or disagreement with management?   1 Answer