Walmart Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

2.2

209 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Several Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moultrie, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Moultrie, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was taken to the back of the store of the store and into an office-like room. I was interviewed by a man and woman, not sure what roles they had because they didn't tell me. They gave me papers to sign to confirm what I'd said on my online application. For some reason they asked for my references again even though that was also on my app and I was nervous so I forgot to mention that. Then they started asking me questions. Once again, I was really nervous and the fact I was in smallish room and they were positioned a foot or so away from me didn't help. I felt very uncomfortable and I fumbled over every question they asked. After all was said and done, they told me something about that I'd get an email from them notifying me about what they'd decided. I thought I'd get something regardless of if they chose me or not but apparently you only get one if you get the job. I waited two weeks hoping to hear back from them but nothing.

Interview Questions

• They asked about what have I done that I could consider customer service.   1 Answer

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Austell, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online and within a day had a call asking if I could come in for an interview. I had two interviews in one day; one with a team leader and one with his manager.

The first was very casual and was based on my history and what I hoped to bring to Walmart. It went well enough I met with his manager afterward and her questions were about the same, but much shorter.

Interview Questions

• Name one situation you faced in the workplace and how you were able to overcome it.   Answer Question

Customer Availability Personnel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Valdosta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was friendly and personable, they ask the one big question about how you solved a problem for your previous employer and ask you to handle their paperwork, this process takes about a week and then they begin your training. Screening mandate at the discretion of your interviewer and Human Resources personnel.

Interview Questions

• What have you done that, in your mind, brought significant benefit to your company or customers, what did you do and how, and what steps were taken to either ensure the issues were solved or would continue to be solved?   1 Answer

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hephzibah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Hephzibah, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I got called on a Friday, went in for interview on that Sunday. Was told about the position, what to expect and what was expected of me. Pharmacy Manager and Lead Pharmacy Technician interviewed me. I was nervous but they made me comfortable. Best interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about myself.   1 Answer

Unloader/Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Statesboro, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was led on! The interview went great! It ended with, "the process takes about 4-5 days and I'll will be calling you next week." However, when I got home, I checked my email only to see an email from Walmart that stated I was no longer under consideration for the position I just interviewed for an hour earlier.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Cartersville, GA).

Interview

It took 3 months altogether. The first interview was easy. They asked basic questions. They wait a month then call you back for a second interview with the department manager.from here I was sent to an doctors office to take my drug test. It takes about a month to come back plus the background as well.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Interview

Asked basic star model questions (beginning middle end results) they like to see how you can handle problems. Dress the part for the interview. There's usually 2 people in the room.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a customer happy. What did you do and what was the result   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Unloader/Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Lagrange, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The job is not anything to take easy. So they stride to look for people strong and fast. They train you on howhat to use the computers and licence you on elecitric equipment.

Interview Questions

• What made me choose to apply and how did I apply.   1 Answer

Electronics Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Called at 9:00 AM, wanted to schedule interview next day at 3 PM. Agreed. Showed up at 3 PM as requested, met manager who said the Electronic Sales position was filled, but offered a job as a overnight stocker, at $1.50 an hour LESS pay than the Sales position. Asked what happened and was informed Sales position was filled previous day. Asked why they did not bother to call me to inform me. She did not have answer, just asked if I wanted to stock. Said was not interested and walked out the door.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Marietta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very brief and straight to the point. Confirmed my availability, and also went over my resume to cinfirm my experience. There were many people who had applied, and it was obvious that they needed a lot of people. As long as you didn't look like you were lazy you pretty much were guranteed a job.