Walmart Interview Questions in Hattiesburg, MS | Glassdoor

Walmart Interview Questions in Hattiesburg, MS

1.5

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petal, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Petal, MS) in February 2015.

Interview

I did two easy interviews. The managers were okay, so the horror didn't start til after my first day where they sent me to the deli with no training whatsoever. That's always how it was there. They expect you to do it ALL to their unrealistic expectations, but they don't even bother helping you learn how to do it. Managers will not listen to you at all.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict with a coworker, and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petal, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Petal, MS) in June 2012.

Interview

The questions asked are pretty generic and each one seems to be a reiteration of the last. They really do not describe the type of worker you would be. They are not helpful at all and it is really inconvenient to management because it is hard for them to decide if you are a good candidate for the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Hattiesburg, MS) in May 2011.

Interview

One interview for this position. A technology usage test and typing rate test was required. Drug tested and started training which lasted for 2 weeks. Then you start taking calls. There is a pretty high wash out rate, but if you can leave the job at work and not bring it home you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• None, the only questions they ask are if you can work full time and are you okay taking a drug test.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Hattiesburg, MS) in September 2009.

Interview

The interview was with the assistant manager and two other people. I had to sign some papers and then they all came in and asked questions. Every question asked has to do with your past experience. Every question they ask begins with "Describe a time...". So this is an interview that you will need to prepare for, because unless you have a lot of experience and can answer situational questions quickly, you might end up freezing on a couple of questions, which is never good. So make sure you study up before your Wal-Mart interview.

I'm writing this a little early. I haven't received a call back for the second interview yet but they said it could be a week.

Interview Questions

• We don't always agree with rules. Describe a time where you didn't agree with a rule. Why did you follow the rule even though you didn't agree with it?   Answer Question