Walmart Industrial Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Industrial Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2013.

Interview

Wal-mart uses STAR interview on almost all their levels of employment, I've had few interviews with the company over a span of 2 years for different positions, same questions and same answers, I got the job once and didn't get the other one I wanted, all subjective !

Interview Questions

• tell me about a situation when you did this or that....   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Columbus, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

The college recruiting process was relatively straight forward. Two people asked mainly behavioral questions. The interview was about 45 minutes long, asked me to walk through my resume, and then situation, behavior type questions. I used the STAR approach, and they seemed very interested.

Industrial Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online in early October and got a call in early December asking if I was still interested in having an interview. Only one phone interview, which was pretty easy. I spoke with a manager who was super nice, and had a very conversational interview. I received a call two days later with an offer. Amazing company culture to work for with competitive pay and awesome perks. Would highly recommend.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team and a challenge you faced.
      Strengths/Weaknesses
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university coop program. The whole process took about two weeks to get an interview call. The interview was smooth, interviewers were friendly. They asked basic behavioral questions such as what are your strengths, what are your weaknesses, related questions to teamwork, leadership.. etc.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths?   1 Answer