Walmart Customer Service Manager (CSM) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Customer Service Manager (CSM) Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Mesa, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with the two managers. The first was with a co-manager, I believe. The second was with the ASM. It was a pretty relaxed process and I was just asked a out previous management experience, dealing with difficult situations, where I saw myself within the company. They were your basic management interview questions. After the interview the ASM asked me if I had any questions. After that he explained what the expectations of the job were and offered me the position on the spot. After I accepted the offer the took my information and proceeded with having me fill out background check paperwork. All in all it was a standard interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was very quick, straight to the point, very polite, simple and short.Also they wanted to know why should they hire me. What did I bring to their company, how do I handle a difficult situations. Lastly they wanted to know about my availability.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you experience conflict what was it and how did I handle the situation.   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager (CSM) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Interview process is easy and quick. Apply online and if you know someone that is a plus. Make sure to call after putting in application. There are usually several positions open dup to hire turnover rate. Be thoughtful and think through your answers.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Fayetteville, NC).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy but nerve wrecking. I applied after being there 3 months, I called for an interview they asked questions like, what makes you a candidate for this position? Name a time where you had to show leadership? overall the Interview was average and I got the job offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Reviewed my resume and told me I had the job. Later to find out I did not have the job BUT I could work up to it. I felt stupid because I had another job opportunity and lost it. I am always questioning the employees that they pick for the leadership roles. Some are young and inexperienced on how to deal with employees, others are older and just do nothing. In the mean time the employees that are trying to work and move up the ladder are being ignored and not offered raises.

Interview Questions

• Previous customer service skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsburg, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Scottsburg, IN) in June 2014.

Interview

You and the interviewer will discuss the job description and the expectations of the job such as what hours you'll be expected to work. There are only 5 questions but this questions can be difficult because of their wordy nature. Most of them are scenario based and they will ask you to tell them about a time when.....such such such

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer. What are the resources you used? Who did you ask for to help? What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Addison, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Starts with a call after applying, they tell you that your resume is interesting and would like to setup a in person interview. once you get there, ask for a manager help, they will take you back to HR and you will be interviewed by 2 people. first interviewer is an assistant manager, second one will be mostly a manager that works in the department where they want you to work in.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly describe a time questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Naperville, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

You walk in and there are two managers sitting in the room. You sit down and they ask why you think you'd be good for this job then they ask how you heard of them and how much experience you have they then tell you to describe a time you managed your temper and were careful what you said and it was over

Interview Questions

• How did you manage your temper when someone was yelling at you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

They called me in, I was interviewed by 4 people, it took almost a hour, they were very unorganized. The outcome was good I got offer the job. Over all the experience was ok

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Tampa, KS) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was very simple they just asked a couple of easy questions. It's vey important that you look the interviewer in the eyes when being interviewed. the whole process took about 45 minutes. They offer a great benefits package. They offer paid time off to all their permanent employees. They offer vision benefits which is a plus!