Walmart Overnight Dairy/Frozen Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Overnight Dairy/Frozen Stocker Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Harriman, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Harriman, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

One question interview, describe a time when you provided excellent customer service. Then they took out pulses and checked to see if we were breathing. We were then hired and told we would be managers in 30 days of we just showed up sober and didn't quit in disgust. This was difficult owing to the level of incompetence displayed my the personnel department.

Interview Questions

• Are you legally allowed to work in the US?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in El Mirage, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (El Mirage, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

very simple and basic. got hired on the spot. walked around the store talking about what i will do. what i am in charge of and when i will work as well as for how long.

Overnight Dairy/Frozen Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart in March 2016.

Interview

Well there not much say the interviewer was no show and I had setup my own time and date and then when went in she was busy had be interviewed by another person and then I call her she had not went though them it's been a week what takes so long.

Interview Questions

• have u went out ur way of ur job for somebody and if they need help who would involve to help them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Wilmington, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 people...Manager let an assistant manager talk first....just talked about job....Manager came in and then offered job pretty quickly....Waited on background check to come back before beginning training.

Interview Questions

• Tell us an experience where we you helped out people/group?   Answer Question

Overnight Dairy/Frozen Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart in August 2015.

Interview

Easy answered 5 questions and then spoke to the manager to make sure I can do it. The manager went over what I will be doing and asked me questions if I can handle it.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to make sure a request didn't affect your progress   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Fayetteville, AR) in May 2015.

Interview

Was asked a few questions.
    Was given scenarios and asked how I would handle them
    Was given a second interview right after.
    It all lasted about 10 minutes.
    I was sent for a drug test the following business day and received a call to come in for orientation about a week later.

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Garden Grove, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied January until get a interview a few weeks. Supervisor questioned me for simple answer what I do with a old work with a my experience. Each three supervisor interviewed me for 3 hours and pass it. Last supervisor hired me and give me sign for drug test paper. It is so easy.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Panel Interview. I met with two managers while a HR rep took notes. They huddled, then called me back in for another round of questions. They seemed genuine. They decided right away to make me an offer, pending a satisfactory drug screen. I started three weeks after the drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      What is your availability?
      How are you at taking criticism?
      Answer Question

Overnight Frozen/Dairy Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Fayetteville, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

Very laid back. They basically asked 6 questions all related about problems you've overcome in life and how you overcame them. The questions are all very similar and can be about problems you overcame with past jobs or in school. They tell you about the job and a little about the store you'll be working at.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you've had to overcome a difficult problem in your life   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Heath, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Heath, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was simple. There were three interviews involved. The third interview was basically the job offer and agreeing on the wage amount. The other two interviews were very laid back. The first interview was with a basic hiring representative. She checked for interest. The next interview was with a shift manager, He described more of the ideal job duties for my specific position.

Interview Questions

• Can you work for long hours overnight?   1 Answer