Walmart Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Orlando, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Very generic interview process. You sit in a door with a random manager, get asked very generic questions about your enthusiasm and work ethic and as long as you can add 2+2, you've got the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

It was not a long process. I sat before a few members of the interview panel and they started asking me different questions. They also asked me customer service questions like How will you relate with a rude customer?

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Walmart? How did you solve a difficult problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Huntington Beach, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

It was an interview. Not pleasant by any means. Interviewer was patient and kind though. Remember to go in prepared. I haven't heard back yet, but I think I got it.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart in March 2018.

Interview

Very short, asked about experience and expectations. Dressed in jeans a nice blouse. Very much just listened to what it was that they expected in the job. Wanted to know if I wanted full or part time. He was not the manager of my section but they sat him down as my interviewer anyway. He literally gave me the job on the spot because of my positive attitude.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart in February 2016.

Interview

Well first I applied online and completed the assessment that was required in order to be eligible for hire ! Then afterwards , I received and email and phone call with the next steps into the hiring process which was and interview . I then went in for an interview and accomplished it and got the job . After , I went in for a week of training and after I was working on my own it all took about a good week in a half for the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you handle the situation ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Houston, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Was asked a few questions that were asked on the questionnaire. She was polite and easy going. Watched a safety video. She went over the positions available and there tasks.

Anonymous Employee in Chickasha, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Chickasha, OK) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a one on one with one of the managers. It was relatively quick and simple. Wasn't stressful at all and had a friendly chat. Mostly seemed like personality related questions.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart in November 2015.

Interview

very easy interview process, apply online meet hiring manager then proceed to interview. If passed you will be sent for a drug test that will let you know on the spot if you passed. if you passed you will then next receive a phone call for orientation.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart in February 2019.

Interview

Applied, a week later I gave them a call to check on the status of the application and they set me up for an interview then. Went to the interview and asked me to verify all of my application information was correct, then asked me one question, then said welcome aboard.!

Interview Questions

• When was a time you went above and beyond for someone that wasnt expecting it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Flagstaff, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

Very fast and sped through it like I was at a doctors office. They only wanted to hire me because it was the season. The drug test and everything else was nice

Interview Questions

• Do you have open availability? Can you stand?   1 Answer