Walmart Asset Protection Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.8

79 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Troy, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Troy, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

Over the phone. Quick and simple. Only thing is that some questions have sub-questions to them, so it can be kind of confusing to remember all three questions at once. Walmart usually uses to STAR technique when they do interviews.

Asset Protection Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

They gave me paperwork to fill out just basic questions, told me about the duties of my job then told me that they can't stop people from leaving the store with stolen items when they become argumentative due to local laws. They were flaunting their personal knowledge of me even playing music from my facebook feed, I had gone to that walmart once before where one of the managers had walked up to me and stated 'do you give up?', to this day, I have no idea what they meant, but I've found that many of them have a bad grasp of the english language.

Interview Questions

• How long had it been since I had last worked, do I know spanish, do I have transportation.   1 Answer

Asset Protection Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through the site, got a call 2 days later and schedule and interview the following Thursday. Interview was easy, talked about past jobs and the job I was applying for. And asked me a few questions. After doing so the led me out so I can do the second interview. Second interview was just us talking about ourselves and the job itself with no questions. I got offered the job, had to fill out paper work and take a drug test within 24 hours of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cromwell, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Cromwell, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and felt at home and comfortable talking to the different members of management. Explained things clearly. Walmart tries to work around your schedule so it's convenient. Interview was only like 30 min pretty simple orientation is around 4-5 hours and explains a lot of Walmart history and knowledg.

Interview Questions

• One time you went above and beyond for a customer or employee   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Iberia, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walmart (New Iberia, LA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had three interviews with apm then store manager then mapm, these three interviews has separate questions for each part of adding to the company. The interview process wasn't difficult, it just took many steps.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to our company?   1 Answer

Asset Protection Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was very nice, asked basic questions, the interviewer told me about the job and what is required and than set me up with a second interview with the store manager.

Asset Protection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Fairfield, CA).

Interview

General security questions. Clean background and must pass a drug test. Total job hiring process took about three weeks because the extensive background check. One day of orientation is given then your put out on the sales floor, must make time to finish orientation on the computers at a later time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Most likely they will need a full time position, just show up on time and you wont have a problem.

Asset Protection Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Very in-depth. 10 Situational based questions. The interviewer was looking for very specific key details about you (i.e. Leadership skills, ability to adapt to change, Communication among other co-workers). Interview last 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to lead a team through a difficult task. What was the task, what were some obstacles, and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Be prepared to answer situational questions. The difficult of the interview would depend of your work experience. There were two panel interviews: first one was with 3 members of management and the 2nd one was with 2 members of management. Think before you answer you need to set an specific example, what you did to resolve the problem and what was the final results. Dress professional and show confidence.

Interview Questions

• Explain one time when you see a coworker doing something wrong? What you did? What was the final outcome?   Answer Question

Asset Protection In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (North Miami Beach, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

i applied for a cashier position but they called me in for a new position they opened up for and the interview was quick and easy due to the fact that it's a new position and that was the only open position they were hiring for. not too many questions because they didn't have a work paper that had questions for this Asset protection position