Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I Set up an interview at Walmart and when I showed up and they said we have no interview set up for today. I ask to speak to the hiring manager the said they were gone

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Greenwood, IN).

Interview

Phone call early in the morning, brought into the warehouse. Don't wear nice shoes because they'll get ruined. Three different interviews with three different managers, unclear at first who you will work with, discussion on hours not simple.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used your skills to get through something difficult to turn work in on time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and got an interview which the process was creditable and worth the interview to get some experience again through the process. The process was the interviewer asked the question and I responded to the answer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult situation and how would you handle it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Killeen, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online received a call for an interview within 3 hours, I was asked if I would like to work for the new walmart told her yes and I was given a day to come in which was Monday I received phone call on Friday 😊😊

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer... Or anyone   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winder, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Winder, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

very question based, everything was what could I do for the company.
    Background and drug test was fast and easy
    Very confident that I would get the job so the manger could tell.

Anonymous Employee in Valley Stream, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Valley Stream, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

it went by super fast and it was fairly easy. didnt really ask any questions that i wasnt prepared for. it was a lot of people in the room but everything was one on one. gave me a slip to go submit my drug test after . called me back a couple of days later to come in for orientation

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you displayed good customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

Easy - 2 interview process. Meet with one manager and if they like you/your answers then you go on to the next manager. Just basic customer service questions and they're big about having an open availability. If you don't have an open availability then they may not consider you. They may tell you the hours and if you're ok with them, or what the flex hours may be as well, and if you're ok with them. It really depends on the manager you get, how your interview might go.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you did not fulfill a customer's needs and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. They tell you your rate

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Plano, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

basically you as the candidate would go through a 3 step 3 interview process. You would be interviewed by a manager, then Assistant, and Store Manager. Each day, after the interview, you would be then called by a manager to come in for a 2nd interview, and if they like you, and how you present yourself, then they would move forward with you.

Interview Questions

• They give you different scenarios and ask what would you do in this situation, and ask about your availability, and also ask about your retail experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

Over all positive and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to satisfy and unhappy customer and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much room for negotiating which was okay I was hired as a temp and am now permanent.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Working at Walmart was a good learning experience. I gained experiences in sales, inventory management and customer service in the retail industry .