Walmart MBA Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart MBA Intern Interview Questions

MBA Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in December 2011.

Interview

Interviewed on the phone with a recruiter. Then had an online panel interview with hiring managers that lasted a little over an hour. Good experience and convenient. No travel neccessary.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation at work that was difficult to handle, and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. The internship has a set compensation package. Take it or leave it.

MBA Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview only lasted 30-45 minutes and was 2:1. The interviewers were extremely down-to-earth, and the primary focus was behavioral with some indirect questions on "walk me through your resume" and "why Wal-Mart?"

Beyond that there was a very light case question about a particular WMT private label brand and how I would market it given four potential options.

Interview Questions

• For 'x' WMT private label brand and the following 4 potential options for how to market it, which would you do and why?   1 Answer