Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,669 Interview Reviews

2.2

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

- first phone interview after submitting the application for a week (with HR)
    - scheduled the second interview (1:1 phone) with the supervisor of the role during the first interview
    - also applied for other positions at the same time, but haven't received any response yet

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Everything went by smooth and quick. The managers were very nice and understanding. They barely asked any questions. I had to meet with three different people. They all asked the same question.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Pretty basic just dont fail drug test seriously lay off of it. Just be youself its very easy to get the job once you get call in for the interview just be polite to everyone there

Anonymous Employee in Hickory Creek, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Hickory Creek, TX).

Interview

I applied online. Human Resources called and asked me a few simple questions. Set up an appointment to come to the store. I was asked to fill out some paperwork and then I spoke with a manager and was hired on the spot.

Asset Protection Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

They gave me paperwork to fill out just basic questions, told me about the duties of my job then told me that they can't stop people from leaving the store with stolen items when they become argumentative due to local laws. They were flaunting their personal knowledge of me even playing music from my facebook feed, I had gone to that walmart once before where one of the managers had walked up to me and stated 'do you give up?', to this day, I have no idea what they meant, but I've found that many of them have a bad grasp of the english language.

Interview Questions

• How long had it been since I had last worked, do I know spanish, do I have transportation.   1 Answer

Overnight Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neosho, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Neosho, MO).

Interview

Put in an application online then called them a couple days later and they scheduled an interview a couple days later. Super easy interview with two managers, very relaxed and a light atmosphere. Questions where super easy and they only asked me two or three

Apparel Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Concord, NC).

Interview

Short and easy. It usually only takes Walmart about two weeks to give you a job offer; this is because they hire in bulk. When they call you and ask you to come in for an interview, they usually ask you to come in that week.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you can bring to this role?   1 Answer

CAP Team II Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Covina, CA).

Interview

The interview process is a breeze. You basically wait outside the main back doors until one of the managers call you in. The interview took no longer than 25 minutes, they ask a few questions and give you further information on the position you got called in for. You get sent back out and in about 10 minutes you're ready for your second interview, all in the same day. Drug tests pretty much depend on the location of the store, I didn't have to turn one in at Covina Walmart. The second interview is more about the co-manager clarifying everything with you and letting you know when orientation will be held, you sign a couple papers and you're good to go.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sault Ste. Marie, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Sault Ste. Marie, MI).

Interview

I filled out the Walmart application with what I wanted to do at the store and other regular questions you are asked when you fill out an application. I was called within 24 hours to set up an interview. They offered me a position in jewelry instead of cashier like I had originally applied for. They only ask one question and they do background checks.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give them an example of a time I had given good customer service.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Got a call the day after I put in an application since my friend said they were hiring. If they call you, you pretty much have the job, just don't fail the drug test. They ask a couple questions, you fill out some paperwork, and stress their attendance policy. If they don't tell you you'll get a call or receive a small booklet, you didn't get it. I've never had a job before and they hired me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you gave exceptional customer service either inside or outside of the workplace.   Answer Question