Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

6,731 Interview Reviews

2.2

Cap Ll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Pittston, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

for me to get hired i did a background check interview was easy just filled out paperwork very easy and simple the manager was very polite she was upfront and forward very decent and i loved the employees said hi to them while in the interview met a couple of them while touring the back of the store during the interview.

Interview Questions

• why did I want to be employed with their business   1 Answer

Electronics Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Dover, DE) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got a call back about 2 weeks later from the department manager, scheduled an interview the very next day and was offered the position right after the interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through Walmart Careers. Process was very quick. I was interviewed on webex for the First round. The questions were morely on past experience and Probelm solving and some technical questions on Java, Spring and DB. Second round was onsite, I was called to Washington DC. there were 3 rounds 1 managerial and 2 Technical. More on Design based questions for Walmart retail process and some small problem (Find missing number from array and find palindrome in the best way)

Interview Questions

• Design an e-commerce system, where data comes from various retailers and client should be able to compare Prices of products   1 Answer
    • Find missing number in Array   1 Answer
    • Find a string is Palindrome   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owatonna, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Owatonna, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online on their website. Got an interview call for an interview with the store manager the next day and the day after I got a job offer call and drug test info that needed to be taken in the next 24 hours from the call. Very quick hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time during your past work experience when you had to make a judgement for a difficult decision?   Answer Question

Cashier/CSM Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart in October 2017.

Interview

Get called for a second interview then pretty much meana you will get the job and fill out papers that way. You then would fill out tax papers and direct deposit forms!! You will receive a start date and issued a uniform shirt

Interview Questions

Interview

A few basic questions going over what was in the application. If you get to the interview you basically have the job. Basically that is all there is to it.

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was very quick. On-campus interview then a phone call later saying i got the offer. the interviewer just went through some of the highlights on my resume. It was to see if i would be a good culture fit.

Electronics Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennewick, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Kennewick, WA).

Interview

Walmart has gone to one interview prossess for new hires. I had to have three interviews with various people from the department manager/direct supervisor to a salaried member of management.

Pharmacy Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Casper, WY).

Interview

Everyone at the store was friendly and helpful. Interviewer was very professional and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Position was explained in detail and examples provided. Discussed philosophy of the company and the mission.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a customer who was frustrated with the wait for insurance issues to be resolved?   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

A scientist introduced that they use data mining algorithms to improve the predict which product will be sold. Then I was asked some technical questions. Given a practical problem and asked my thinking how to solve that problem.