Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017
5,570 Interview Reviews

2.2

Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Great process..Just answer behavioral questions. The management team was very nice and it wasn't nerve racking at all. Just be sure to go in with a calm demeanor and be confident.

Shipping Loader Interview

Interview

The Interview went rather well. I Was offered a job after doing the initial interview and the physical test. the physical test was hard but the conversation interview was quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• Physical test was somewhat difficult   1 Answer

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Athens, AL).

Interview

They cant making me come back because their system was down. By the way they need to update their computer system.I cant imagine how they have gonewithout doing this and they make so much money as a company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Interview at school and then flew me down for an in-person interview. Both one on one and group setting. They were very friendly and not aggressive. Ended up meeting with 7 people separately.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses, a case question, talk alot about your background.   Answer Question

Analyst Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The phone interview went well. The face-to-face interview with the hiring directors were challenging as the actual job posting, did not reflect anything they spoke to at the face-to-face interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about a software and my experience with it   1 Answer

Walmart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrensburg, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Warrensburg, MO).

Interview

3 separate interview process. 2 upfront and 1 after background check. Takes about a month to actually start cause of the process of contacting references. Be patient if you make it past the 2nd interview then they are interested.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase. They let you know what they offer and if you are interested you let them know.

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walmart (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Panel interview, followed by an individual upper management interview, followed by a behavior observation on sales floor. The process covered 9 topics and was both statistical in basis as well behaviour based.The on floor observation was very unique.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

HR called a brief interview; after initial interview with HR; then we scheduled a interview with HM. After that, wait and wait, a slow process to go just to be reminded...........

Sr Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was great. I had no issues during the overall process. No one should have issues with their interview process. It was very smooth. I was hired very quickly and enjoyed the process very much. Recommend other companies learn from them on how the hiring process should go.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about living in Arkansas   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

So basically I applied for cashier and when they called me in (whole process of applying and getting hired took 1 week) they had switched me over to AP customer host without my acknowledge. I still accepted the offer since I was being paid more than a cashier. But the whole interview process was weird since I had applied for cashier and they had switched me over.

Interview Questions

• when was a time you offered great customer service?   1 Answer