Walmart Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1,799 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eddystone, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Eddystone, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Put in my application, was called back that same day, and got the job on site during the interview. Had to go back the next day to fill out paperwork regarding my backround check. Was told I'd be called within a few days for orientation.

Asset Protection Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Troy, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

Over the phone. Quick and simple. Only thing is that some questions have sub-questions to them, so it can be kind of confusing to remember all three questions at once. Walmart usually uses to STAR technique when they do interviews.

Unloader Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Jackson, MS) in April 2017.

Interview

asked me a couple questions about "tell me about yourself" basic bs,
    got offered job on the spot. you will get offered the job if you seem like a normal person, the job has high turnover rate that noone wants so the store is very desperate to fill different cap 2 associates every month

Interview Questions

• do you want or need this job?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Fishers, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Very quick, easy to navigate online application process. The interview itself was brief. The offer came very quickly (pending the background check). From start to finish, it was online application on one day, phone call to come in for an interview the next day, interview the day after. The interview immediately triggered the background check which took less than a day to complete, resulting in an offer.

Unloader Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Interview was very easy, was asked very basic questions and I had no experience coming into it. Was Interviewed by 2 managers and called back for a job offer just a few days later for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in customer service or a situation in where you helped someone with a task?   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I got a call from the manager asking if I can come in an hour and a half. I didn't feel prepared at all but the questions weren't hard. It was informal (the interviewer was wearing the bright vest you wear to collect carts outside)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you and a coworker had a disagreement and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Apparel Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Concord, NC).

Interview

Short and easy. It usually only takes Walmart about two weeks to give you a job offer; this is because they hire in bulk. When they call you and ask you to come in for an interview, they usually ask you to come in that week.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you can bring to this role?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I went to Walmart applied on there kiosk, and when i was done, before i got home the called me to come back for an interview. in which they give me $10.10 an hour which was about 30 cents more then everyone else cause i had a degree in information technology, i was good with that.

Interview Questions

• how can you make a difference in this department and company?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sault Ste. Marie, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Sault Ste. Marie, MI).

Interview

I filled out the Walmart application with what I wanted to do at the store and other regular questions you are asked when you fill out an application. I was called within 24 hours to set up an interview. They offered me a position in jewelry instead of cashier like I had originally applied for. They only ask one question and they do background checks.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give them an example of a time I had given good customer service.   1 Answer

CAP Team II Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Covina, CA).

Interview

The interview process is a breeze. You basically wait outside the main back doors until one of the managers call you in. The interview took no longer than 25 minutes, they ask a few questions and give you further information on the position you got called in for. You get sent back out and in about 10 minutes you're ready for your second interview, all in the same day. Drug tests pretty much depend on the location of the store, I didn't have to turn one in at Covina Walmart. The second interview is more about the co-manager clarifying everything with you and letting you know when orientation will be held, you sign a couple papers and you're good to go.