Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2018
7,050 Interview Reviews

2.2

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The interveiw process for a corporate position entails several different panel interviews with various key players in the department. Interviewee is asked to walk the panel members through their resume and point out things they would like to bring attention to. Each interviewer then asks a set collection of situational and behavioral questions while taking down notes of interviewees responses. Time for questions and negotiation is reserved at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had many projects that needed to be completed at the same time, and how you prioritized your tasks.   Answer Question

Remodel Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

On the spot hiring at a Neighborhood Walmart and for a store remodel project. Extremely informal interview. Decided to inquire while shopping. Got hired. Then was hired permanently part time

Interview Questions

• Are you aware this is a project which will end in 2 months.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Easy, they'll ask you about what your work experience is and as long as you are available and willing to work for minimum wage you will most likely get hired.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palatka, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Palatka, FL).

Interview

I was asked a lot of questions about honesty and integrity. Why I wanted to work at Walmart. How much I expected to be paid. The hours I could work.

Interview Questions

• What I had to offer the company.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Short, sweet, and simple. Call to come in for interview that lasted maybe 20 minutes. This was my first job so I did not have any experience. Just filled out paper work and took test on the computer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

On the phone interview with a representative that I had met at a university event. The interviewer seemed unprepared and offered me a position over the phone. I still receive calls from the office about possible job opportunities.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

They brought me to underground places. I was doing stuff bordering on gray area. But IDGAF because no one trusts a perfect person. Now they need at least 30 words for me to fill out this form. So i am going to write as much as i can.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Rogers, AR).

Interview

Standard behavior interview. Start with District HR and then DM and then Regional HR and RVP. Large focus on managing multiple tasks and developing a large management team.

Interview Questions

• How would I react if a key category of our sales had declined 40 percent, what decisions and actions would I make?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Apply Online - They call you (a week or 2 after applying) - Schedule an in-person interview (easy) - Call back within a day or two for a "job offer" (you signing papers officially starting at Walmart)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer....   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

easy as can be. in person sit down interview. asked behavioral questions pertaining with working with other employees and dealing with difficult customers. very basic, probably the easiest interview you will ever have.