Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

6,268 Interview Reviews

2.2

Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cortland, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walmart (Cortland, NY).

Interview

talk to several different people, they walk you around the building to show you the different departments, they also take you on a safety team walk. you are also shown a video of the company.

Interview Questions

• asked if I would be interested in management   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Great process, and they even gave me some free stuff. Couldn't have been happier with the experience, they were so nice. I work there now and they're still great. Really appreciate the opportunity.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Fort Wayne, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

Think i went great have a 2nd interview this week loved the fact that eaxh and everything was sent directly to my phone so that was a major plus for me it self

Interview Questions

• Where do i see myself in 5years   1 Answer

Loss Prevention Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was very quick. Interviewer asked basic qualification and availability questions. I went to customer service and the connected me with the hiring manager. The whole process took less than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Would you arrest your mom if she were caught shoplifting?   1 Answer

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The next week they called me and told me that my interview was the next day. The man interviewing me was very nice and laid back. I was told I got the job right after the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Germantown, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a negative experience. I scheduled my interview at 10:45am and no worker was at the service desk to "check me in" and so I sat in a chair with other interviewees. Sat and sat until it was 11:30am. Finally a worker came to talk to me and asked my interview time. Turns out they totally forgot about my interview and skipped me! Went in with the manager and it was super informal, glad he was easy to talk to but it was really unprofessional of them. Also, the job offer was not even the position I applied to... Love shopping at Wal-Mart but oh my gosh management sucks.

Jewelry Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Abilene, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy, just be your self. Managers we're nice and down to earth. I called in the morning had a interview that morning and was offered the job. The position offered didn't require a drug test but i did have to do a background check when i got home.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in May 2017.

Interview

Very informal. Interviewers were not overly prepared. Too casual. I didn't take it too seriously because it was rather obvious they didn't either. I don't expect an offer even though I was to,d about the position prior to my displacement from the company

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Omaha, NE) in May 2017.

Interview

Very quick process from start to finish. I came in on time, he had my verify the information on my application to include my availability, he asked me a question and offered me the job. Painless, simple, and effective.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Austell, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online and within a day had a call asking if I could come in for an interview. I had two interviews in one day; one with a team leader and one with his manager.

The first was very casual and was based on my history and what I hoped to bring to Walmart. It went well enough I met with his manager afterward and her questions were about the same, but much shorter.

Interview Questions

• Name one situation you faced in the workplace and how you were able to overcome it.   Answer Question