Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

6,402 Interview Reviews

2.2

Deli/Bakery Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2017.

Interview

It was quite quick. The personnel manager didn't ask me any questions, he just explained the role and what was expected. Perhaps because they were short on staff and needed people quick.

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chillicothe, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Chillicothe, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Met the co manager, he liked me, moved to store manager. Small basic questions, customer situations, asked stuff off my application and asked when I could come back. Easy interview process, minimal questions, lasted about an hour

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question
    • How would you help a customer who wanted to know where the routers were if you met them in the front of the store?   Answer Question

Overnight Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Not that hard, no interview at all. Just receive call for when to come in. It is very simple and was told that Walmart hires anyone. Super easy since no interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and about a week and a half later got a call to set up an interview the following day. I was interviewed by two people, a CSM and then a second interview right after with the co-manager of the store. I was asked about 3 simple questions and was offered the job on spot. A background check was requested, and I came in for orientation that following Monday. Be calm, cool, and collected and you'll do just fine!

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Walmart?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    • What is one thing you liked about your previous job? One thing you disliked?   Answer Question

CSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Went Great overall. I interviewed with 3 different people. And finally with the Manager. Great up beat attitude. Really nice lady. She definitely motivated me to want to push a little harder in my next career.

Interview Questions

• What will I bring to wal-mart that any other can't?   1 Answer

Personal Shopper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

I came in and was asked only one question at the Walmart Grocery Pickup store. The process took less than ten minutes, and the hiring manager was very lenient, but also very professional. It seems that getting the job was extremely easy - it may be guaranteed after you get selected for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above or beyond to help a customer, friend, or family member   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview around a week or two, asking to come in the next day. I was interviewed by a CSM and their manager. They asked like one question each and then I met with another person to fill out some paperwork. The whole process was only like 30 minutes. The most easy interview process ever.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you went above and beyond to meet your supervisor's or customer's expectations?   Answer Question
    • If I were to call your last supervisor what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Irving, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Started with a 20 minute phone interview, then they bring you in for a series of face to face interview that can last up to 45 minutes to an hour. Very professional people

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? What is the most important aspect of selling?   Answer Question

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart in June 2017.

Interview

It was a nice interview. The personnel manager seemed kind of new at her position all she really did was just explain the position and hours and rate of pay. overall a good experience. I was really hoping to hear back from her.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Greensboro, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

It was at night time. Very brief overview of what the job entails. I asked a few questions about the job training and hiring process. Got a job offer the next day from the manager.