Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

6,599 Interview Reviews

2.2

Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lockport, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Lockport, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

I was asked about my experiences with customers, how best to handle difficult situations. I was also asked about why I wanted to join Walmart in the first place by the store director and I explained that I loved to help people which was why I wanted to join their company.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult customer. What did you do?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call after a few months. I was left waiting for 45 minutes near the Pick Up area because the woman who was suppose to interview me went to lunch. Eventually an assistant manager took me in and asked about my availability and a few other questions. They were easy questions but I did not like waiting so long and I probably should have walked out. Later on I got a call from the woman who was originally suppose to interview me offering me a job.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Miami, FL).

Interview

I applied at Wal-Mart on their career website in 2011. After completing the application there was an assessment that is required. Because there was a need for workers the process took 1 week, after complwting and passing the assessment I was interview by a supervisor. Interview was pretty simple. I got the job and began training the followong week. If you didn't pass the assessment then you don't have the job.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lapeer, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Lapeer, MI).

Interview

Had a face to face with Human Resources person she asked several questions of what I thought I would like about working for Walmart, I told her I liked the atmosphere of the store and the Hustel and bustle and working with people
    Then went and did the rest on the the computors

Interview Questions

• What I would like about working for walmart   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Called for interview by Human Resources, told to arrive at store at set time, dress nice, no jeans or t-shirt. Waited 45 minutes past "appointment time" before an Hourly Supervisor was available to conduct initial interview

Interview Questions

• 1 question, describe a time you went above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

4 Rounds of interview for a duration of total 4 Hours

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The interview was short and they asked a few questions about previous employment, willingness to work weekends or nights, vague about answering question about flexibility in working hours. Seem anxious to hire as they were short on employees. Could not give specific hours or days that you would be needed to work. Did not offer full time employment.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

The process was very quick and not time consuming at all. The person leading the interview was very brief in her questions and it was over in just a few minuets.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to show great leadership skills.   2 Answers

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

it was informative, well done, interactive,and well done.good description of expectations and what the job was.when through salary start times and work .included a tour of the outbuilding
    i enjoyed the process

Anonymous Employee in DuBois, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (DuBois, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Management puts on a great act, they pretend that you have a legitimate chance of progressing within the company. They ask you if you can perform basic duties such as lifting up to 50 pounds, being on your feet for long periods of time, and dealing with customer's needs.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could handle managers that have different views of how a job should be done   1 Answer