Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

6,884 Interview Reviews

2.2

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Puyallup, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

It was one question interview and very easy and quick. I was amazed and happy I got an offer that day. My interviewer made me feel happy to be there.

Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marcy, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Marcy, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

After applying a few times they finally reached out and called me a few times and I went in and had to do the PAT after that they called me to get my drug test then after I came in for the interview and that was just them offering the job and telling me the schedule and signing paper work.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Interviewer really didn't have any interest in conducting onsite interviews that day. She spent a lot of time looking at her phone instead of listening to my answers. Really did not appear that she enjoyed her job.

Interview Questions

• She really didn't ask any difficult questions. Standard questions, why I want to work for Walmart, why did I leave my other job. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Interview

A few basic questions going over what was in the application. If you get to the interview you basically have the job. Basically that is all there is to it.

Pharmacy Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Casper, WY).

Interview

Everyone at the store was friendly and helpful. Interviewer was very professional and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Position was explained in detail and examples provided. Discussed philosophy of the company and the mission.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a customer who was frustrated with the wait for insurance issues to be resolved?   Answer Question

Electronics Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennewick, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Kennewick, WA).

Interview

Walmart has gone to one interview prossess for new hires. I had to have three interviews with various people from the department manager/direct supervisor to a salaried member of management.

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

A scientist introduced that they use data mining algorithms to improve the predict which product will be sold. Then I was asked some technical questions. Given a practical problem and asked my thinking how to solve that problem.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Interview

Group interview at the time. Each answered questions one after another and were taken aside to discover if they had the job. How you are dressed matters so don't test your luck!

Interview Questions

• When was a time you went above and beyond for a customer? Describe it for us.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was very quick. On-campus interview then a phone call later saying i got the offer. the interviewer just went through some of the highlights on my resume. It was to see if i would be a good culture fit.

Interview

You feel out the application on line and take a test if you pass it the next step is a Phone Interview with store manager. They training is great they teach you the Wal-Mart way of doing business.