Walmart Interview Questions in Knoxville, TN | Glassdoor

Walmart Interview Questions in Knoxville, TN

2.1

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Clinton, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy and friendly. Answered all my questions it was a quick process. Out going people and even the employees were freindly. Went to site to store they took me back to an office and gave me the interview.

Compensation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Knoxville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

3 panel open question. Was asked situational questions on experience. Utilize experience examples to answer questions. Nothing else to say say say say say say say say say say say say

Interview Questions

• Based on personal experience   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Knoxville, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was with a large group of employees, consisting of generic questions. It didn't really feel personal, or like they knew who I was. Though, with that in mind, the interview itself was very simple. I just based my real-life experiences, and they found my answers sufficient enough at that. I had very little work experience, but it surprisingly didn't hinder my job offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you persevered and worked to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Oak Ridge, TN).

Interview

The interview process was very good. I was not as intimidated, they were really friendly and actually listened. They asked questions I could easily answer. They listened intently to what I was saying and actually paid attention. They seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Newport, TN).

Interview

I was asked a bunch of questions that were completely stupid and had nothing to do with me or the job.
    Describe a time when this or that happened. You have no idea which ones they will pick. Most of the questions a normal person would have never had happen anyway. And if they did it is not something you can think of in 2 seconds.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall. All were unexpected. I was asked nothing about when I could work or anything that pertained to the job.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Set questions based on what you would do in certain situations.

Negotiation

Set pay and expectations

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Maryville, TN) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied for any position available. I am qualified to hold many different positions but was offered stocker. Had 2 interviews. drug/background screen. took them 4 weeks from offer to start date. Upper management was friendly, lower wasn't.

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Morristown, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

Asked a few general personality questions. Took no longer then 30 minutes. They really did not care how you answered the questions. If you got am interview then you had the job already.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with others.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Clinton, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

You fill out application online, and take online assesment test. I got a call a month later. I had 2 interviews in the same day, all which took about an hour total. I first interviewed with a manager of a department that wasn't what I was going in for. Than I had 2nd interview in same day with the manager I'd be working with and the store manager. I found out I had job 4-5 days later. They called my personal references and called me few minutes later with job offer. They asked them if I was honest, and if I had a temper problem. I go in Thursday morning for orientation, and will fill out paperwork for drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a challenging situation on the job and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a resolve a problem with a team.   Answer Question
    • Tell me when you had deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Third Shift Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Maryville, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

After filling out and submitting the application the interview process was well done. Courteous, friendly and open about expectations. Answered questions honestly, and gave an even time to answer questions in return.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in customer service before?   1 Answer