Walmart Interview Questions in Little Rock, AR | Glassdoor

2.6

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walmart (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Panel interview, followed by an individual upper management interview, followed by a behavior observation on sales floor. The process covered 9 topics and was both statistical in basis as well behaviour based.The on floor observation was very unique.

Payment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benton, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Benton, AR) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a quick interview and the recruiter hired me on the same day. Pretty straightforward and she mostly asked about my previous experience in customer service industry.

Walmart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maumelle, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Maumelle, AR).

Interview

They asked me questions about how much do I have and other questions. We sat there and talked about my previous jobs and they had me watching videos about there company. They also had me doing some testing...

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked with customers   1 Answer

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Little Rock, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

I went in for a interview at 10:30pm I spoke with a assistant manager and the co manger they basically hire me right there sign background papers, they don't drug test no more but they still asked a few questions about why I want to work for Walmart, and Do I see myself making a career out of Walmart

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benton, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Benton, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

Very simple. Interviewer was late to interview. But talked through resume initally and then deep dive into specific sme areas. Overall the process was straight forward. Nothing was a surprise.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Little Rock, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

I first had two phone screening and then I was called on an on-site interview in the Walmart HQ. The agenda of the interview day included a tour of Bentonville and rounds of technical interviews. The interviews were a positive experience (more or less). I have to say though, that the benefits of Walmart are not up-to the industry standards (10 days annual leave, 6 days federal leave and no specific sick days!).

Interview Questions

• What are the data structures in Python? What are the data structures in the Pandas package in Python? (hint - data-frame, index, etc.)

What are generator, iterators, list comprehension in Python?

Define parametric and non-parametric methods. Give some examples.

What are the different types of Sampling methods that you have used?

Give some problems or scenarios where map-reduce concept works well and where it doesn't work.   Answer Question

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Little Rock, AR) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by one person. Although it was supposed to have been two. I was told the pay, that it was part time. After the background check, I had orientation.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Little Rock, AR) in March 2014.

Interview

intense Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site.. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lonoke, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Lonoke, AR).

Interview

They called me first. Then I was interviewed by the night manager for the first one. Then I had to go for a drug test . I then had a second interview with two manages.

Negotiation

I accepted the job.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benton, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Benton, AR) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview normally start asking the candidate describing his/her background, and then moving to a set of standard questions. Those questions have not changed in years and are common sense for the most part. There is one initial interview, but there might be a panel of two-three interviewers. Very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Go business casual, or wear a sport jacket at the most.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you could not meet the deadline and what was your approach to meet it.
      Tell me about a time when you had to coach a direct report.
      Tell me about a time when you had a situation related to ethics.
      Questions specific to the role.   Answer Question