Walmart Interview Questions in Little Rock, AR | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.6

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walmart (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Panel interview, followed by an individual upper management interview, followed by a behavior observation on sales floor. The process covered 9 topics and was both statistical in basis as well behaviour based.The on floor observation was very unique.

Walmart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maumelle, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Maumelle, AR).

Interview

They asked me questions about how much do I have and other questions. We sat there and talked about my previous jobs and they had me watching videos about there company. They also had me doing some testing...

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked with customers   1 Answer

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Little Rock, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

I went in for a interview at 10:30pm I spoke with a assistant manager and the co manger they basically hire me right there sign background papers, they don't drug test no more but they still asked a few questions about why I want to work for Walmart, and Do I see myself making a career out of Walmart

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benton, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Benton, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

Very simple. Interviewer was late to interview. But talked through resume initally and then deep dive into specific sme areas. Overall the process was straight forward. Nothing was a surprise.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Little Rock, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

I first had two phone screening and then I was called on an on-site interview in the Walmart HQ. The agenda of the interview day included a tour of Bentonville and rounds of technical interviews. The interviews were a positive experience (more or less). I have to say though, that the benefits of Walmart are not up-to the industry standards (10 days annual leave, 6 days federal leave and no specific sick days!).

Interview Questions

• What are the data structures in Python? What are the data structures in the Pandas package in Python? (hint - data-frame, index, etc.)

What are generator, iterators, list comprehension in Python?

Define parametric and non-parametric methods. Give some examples.

What are the different types of Sampling methods that you have used?

Give some problems or scenarios where map-reduce concept works well and where it doesn't work.
      Answer Question

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Little Rock, AR) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by one person. Although it was supposed to have been two. I was told the pay, that it was part time. After the background check, I had orientation.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Little Rock, AR) in March 2014.

Interview

intense Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site.. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lonoke, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Lonoke, AR).

Interview

They called me first. Then I was interviewed by the night manager for the first one. Then I had to go for a drug test . I then had a second interview with two manages.

Negotiation

I accepted the job.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Conway, AR) in March 2013.

Interview

Questions based on your behavior and management style. It was only one person that interviewed me for the position. I already knew that I had the job, because they were in dire of more customer service mangers and I was the best fit for the position, because I knew a lot already about the store.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you for this position.   1 Answer

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Conway, AR) in November 2012.

Interview

You begin by applying on-line. Your application is then good for sixty days. Once a Walmart store opens new positions the managers go and see what applications fall into those positions and chose who they would like to interview based on experience and your available hours.

Interview Questions

• The questions for all Walmart interviews are designed for you to answer using your personal experiences.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They interviewed me then offered me a job on the spot. You are then sent for a drug test and fill out a form for a background check.