Walmart Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Management Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Knoxville, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

Three store managers and the regional head of HR conducted the formal interview. Interview process was standard, with a list of questions designed to test the applicant's problem-solving skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: Can you describe a time when you had to take corrective action with a team member or employee?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Management Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a panel interview with management. If one of the top three candidates will have a store walk through. The walk through consist of hourly associates, HR Manager, District Manager that will observe as you complete tours in assigned areas.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Omaha, NE) in January 2011.

Interview

They're going to ask: "Why haven't you had a job?"

Your answer better be something akin to years of college and volunteer work or some other completely engrossing and impressive endeavor.

I know it's just Wal-Mart, but with no work history at all, you aren't showing them that they can rely on you in any context.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for WallMart ?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

I went to a management position. I was searched by a network of head hunter who informed me that the company was in the search for a profile as the mine. I went to the Head Office and I met with an analyst of Human Resources. We talk about the job and the company, and because of it was for me a lower position I declined it.

Management Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart in August 2010.

Interview

I received a phone calling telling me that I was being considered for the interview & was asked if I could do the interview the next day. I agreed. The phone interview was a basic competency question and answer session. The next phase is the walk through of the store. That will test your nerves but it's a good experience because you get to spread your knowledge.

Negotiation

Nothing.

Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart in May 2010.

Interview

Its retail so its ae different element from my experience and background.

Interview Questions

Pay wasn't very competitive.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart in April 2009.

Interview

Applied online for a management position. Received a phone call for an interview. After being interviewed by 4 other managers and the GM I finally got an offer but it was for much less than led to believe. However, I was told to get in touch with another individual with in the Wal Mart organization for another job opening in upper management. When I tryed to get this person by phone, their sec would always tell me to call later and leave my number. Needless to say this offer never went any further than the sec.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a situation if there was a 25% shortage on personnel.   Answer Question

Pay was less than what was expected.

Management Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart in February 2009.

Interview

the initial interview is over the phone after you pass the that then you have one on one interview with the store manager I had to go through the process of also interviewing with market human resource manager. You have to pass personality test online and background and drug test to be offered employment

Management Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart in December 2008.

Interview

Asked hard question with reserch needed!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

this is what you will make and that is it!

Management Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart in June 2007.

Interview

very short, only interviewed with one middle management person

Interview Questions

• If you were granted 3 wishes as to what kind of associates would work for you what would they be?   1 Answer