Walmart Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Management Trainee Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Cleveland, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a good experience with tough questions, most to see what type of leader/manager you are. They asked me three questions and told me I could base these questions off of any experience (so I chose college) and they rated the questions from there.

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart in February 2012.

Interview

The first interview consisted of six General Managers. I was given five minutes to sit with each manager and answer a specific behavioral interview question. I later was given a second interview, lasting roughly one hour, which consisted of a panel of 4 General Managers. The second interview was all situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle the situation? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart in June 2010.

Interview

I currently work at Wal-Mart and through their system added management trainee to my preferences. I was contacted by human resources about 6 months after adding the position to my preferences. They asked me to do an interview. Unfortunately the position was out of town and I was leaving for China in two days, so I had to settle for the phone interview. The interview questions were all behavioral based, which to me is very difficult. Study behavioral based questions and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you broke a rule. What did you to to amend the situation and how did you make sure it didn't happen again?   Answer Question