Walmart Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.5

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

It was easy no problem. They were very friendly n everytime i asked if they could repeat the question they were very nice about it. They were polite n they treat u with respect. They let u run the show.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart in January 2017.

Interview

It was a short process, I was deemed over qualified. The person doing the interview was condescending and rude and I would put up with that far less than anything in the world. we realized quickly I was not a right fit for the job and I left.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

H.R. conducted interview with assistant store manager. Interview consisted of discussion of my background experience, why changing jobs, motivation, why was i choosing walmart, skills and abilities nasally to perform job, promotion possibilities, benefits

Interview Questions

• What motivates me, discuss difficult operation issues faced, had me describe my experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

do a interview as you are asked different questions and you in a room with two people. I didn't have much time to be ready. I was neveous and ready for interview

Interview Questions

• What you did to helpful to a customer or fellow co-worker   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Bronx, NY).

Interview

Informal with 2 District Managers and second with 2 Store Managers. Standard behavioral analysis questioning. Each interview was at a different store and lasted about an hour each. Discussed training, culture, etc. They are looking for experience examples not "I would " responses. Was extremely laid back and stress free. Nothing unusual here.

Manager Interview

Interview

Attended a job fair, and gave my resume. Was contacted in less than one week for a interview, had phone interview and then had a second interview in person with the store manager.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Great. It was relatively easy with very nice people. The outcome of the interview was very positive. The overall experience was very boring since I have been working in this business for so long. The city was Denver.

Interview Questions

• How many years have I worked in the business   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

2 separate interviews, two different supervisors asked a series of questions to see what my skill set was. They asked how I would handle several different things such as associate complaints and or disappointments. Also Customer problems and solutions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Scranton, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process is pretty good. Really liked the aspect that the manager interviewing told you the pay straight up and also told you how the duties of the job went from day to day. A lot of employers really don't do that often during the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porterville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Porterville, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was a standard 'situational interview'. Usually done in 3 different interviews with different people. First round was lower management, followed by mid level management, and then the last interview was usually the higher management interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to tell employees about a rule or direction you knew they wouldn't like.   1 Answer