Walmart Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Walmart Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Rogers, AR) in June 2014.

Interview

They like to use the STAR method for entry level applicants. Depending on job/postion you interview for, some are one on one Q and A based, management interviews are group/panel, then review from higher management to select in team panel.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond to perform exceptional customer service to someone.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

it was pretty difficult to get through the 30 question quiz. It takes about 40 minutes to complete and then you move on to 3 screens with different individuals within the location

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in August 2014.

Interview

Basic outsourced screening call followed by a on-site visit at the Home Office “campus.” The “office” was a big metal building, packed with people working in small old, blue cubes. The interview consisted of weak, scripted behavioral questions. I have no idea how they knew what skills, experience level I had or, if I was even qualified. The HR person was largely disinterested but, the Director was nice, kind and I could tell frustrated with the scripted process she had to follow.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Kansas City, MO) in March 2018.

Interview

Went well. Very easy process. Knowledgeable recruiter. I was hopeful I would get the job but in the end they went with someone that had more experience. I will continue to aplly with this company as I consider them a leader in the retail industry. Good pay, benefits and a positive work/life balance.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know about my experience   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

it was very easy. thank you for calling me f o r a . j o b .
    there eas a 3 step interview. i got the job i love walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Magnolia, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Magnolia, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview are easy. They ask basic questions and you answer to your best ability. They do want a college degree for management. Once you take the job you have to do a drug test and background check. Overall very easy.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

do a interview as you are asked different questions and you in a room with two people. I didn't have much time to be ready. I was neveous and ready for interview

Interview Questions

• What you did to helpful to a customer or fellow co-worker   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

H.R. conducted interview with assistant store manager. Interview consisted of discussion of my background experience, why changing jobs, motivation, why was i choosing walmart, skills and abilities nasally to perform job, promotion possibilities, benefits

Interview Questions

• What motivates me, discuss difficult operation issues faced, had me describe my experience   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart in January 2017.

Interview

It was a short process, I was deemed over qualified. The person doing the interview was condescending and rude and I would put up with that far less than anything in the world. we realized quickly I was not a right fit for the job and I left.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porterville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Porterville, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was a standard 'situational interview'. Usually done in 3 different interviews with different people. First round was lower management, followed by mid level management, and then the last interview was usually the higher management interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to tell employees about a rule or direction you knew they wouldn't like.   1 Answer