Walmart Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

It was easy no problem. They were very friendly n everytime i asked if they could repeat the question they were very nice about it. They were polite n they treat u with respect. They let u run the show.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

H.R. conducted interview with assistant store manager. Interview consisted of discussion of my background experience, why changing jobs, motivation, why was i choosing walmart, skills and abilities nasally to perform job, promotion possibilities, benefits

Interview Questions

• What motivates me, discuss difficult operation issues faced, had me describe my experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

do a interview as you are asked different questions and you in a room with two people. I didn't have much time to be ready. I was neveous and ready for interview

Interview Questions

• What you did to helpful to a customer or fellow co-worker   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Bronx, NY).

Interview

Informal with 2 District Managers and second with 2 Store Managers. Standard behavioral analysis questioning. Each interview was at a different store and lasted about an hour each. Discussed training, culture, etc. They are looking for experience examples not "I would " responses. Was extremely laid back and stress free. Nothing unusual here.

Manager Interview

Interview

Attended a job fair, and gave my resume. Was contacted in less than one week for a interview, had phone interview and then had a second interview in person with the store manager.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Great. It was relatively easy with very nice people. The outcome of the interview was very positive. The overall experience was very boring since I have been working in this business for so long. The city was Denver.

Interview Questions

• How many years have I worked in the business   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Scranton, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process is pretty good. Really liked the aspect that the manager interviewing told you the pay straight up and also told you how the duties of the job went from day to day. A lot of employers really don't do that often during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of person do you think it right for the job?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Behavioral based questioning

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Just asking basic knowledge questions. They will ask same questions to all employees. about experiences with customer services and your customer service ability.

Interview Questions

• asking for situations in past.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Rarely hire store managers from outside of company. Hiring a lot of assistants straight out of college with no experience. For Store manager position the process would involve 2 phone interviews and if selected a walk through and presentation process that takes about half a day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salaries are set.