Walmart Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.4

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart in June 2010.

Interview

Online Application followed by phone interview. Interview consisted of how situations presented would be handled from personal experience.

Expectations higher than value of compensation

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart in May 2009.

Interview

It was a very casual phone interview with a wonderful woman who ran the crew I would be working with. Very easy questions typical of a retail environment/

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had an amount I needed and they met it.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart in August 2010.

Interview

They called me on the phone and then asked me to come in for an interview. I accepted the position just a few days later. The interview was easy. It consisted of the tell me about a time type of interviews.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart in May 2010.

Interview

sat a conference table was asked to elaberate on resume was asked behovial interviews and then asked to do a what I had to bring to the table

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had deal with a difficult cutomer? What did you do and how did your actions affect the situation   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart in August 2009.

Interview

Interviewed for a management position, had 4 questions that i felt I answered well. Waited almost two weeks and was told even tho i interviewed well did not get position. Asked what I could have done better, got no answer. And a few of the people that did get the position are having trouble with position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult time with another associate, how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

It took forever to get through the interview process. There was a serious lag time in the initial interview for a second interview, then there was finally an offer made.

Interview Questions

• All interview questions are based upon a scenario. Key ways to interview will include: Giving a specific situation, tell how you handled the situation, and ultimately give the results. Since this company is customer service driven, all applicants who can prove that their scenarios were customer service oriented, will more than likely get an job with this company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They will pay you what the current range is, usually on the lower end of the range. The company promotes from within.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Standard process. Applied online and received a screening call and then a phone interview with HR rep, after that I had an in-person with hiring manager. Average interview difficulty. Received offer quickly after that. Whole process probably took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart in February 2010.

Interview

Was given an online test...70 multible choice questions. After completing the questionaire you are told you will be contacted if jobs become available. If you fail, you are not alowed to retake for 6 months

Interview Questions

• If you saw an employee break a bottle while stocking merchandise and he asked you not to tell manager what would you do?   1 Answer
    • Would i do if i hurt my ankle at home and could not walk well without pain....Stay home;go to doctor; go to work and not tell anyone   1 Answer