Walmart Meat Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.0

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Rochester, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I got a call for interview a couple of hours after i applied and they told me to come in next week on Wednesday for interview i get to the interview i answer a few situation questions like one or two then the Interviewer tells me i should get a call around Friday so in can get interviewed by her boss. Friday comes, no call so i wait till Monday to call back and someone answers the phone and tells me to call in about a hour to talk to the person who interviewed me i call back and the same lady who picks up the phone hangs up on me. I just decided to put effort in something else because if this is what the communication is like at Walmart i don't want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you went all out for someone?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Katy, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, about a month later they called me for an interview. I went in and sat with the assistant manager and he asked me about my availability and past work experience. After that we went to another room where a the co-manager was and they asked me if i wanted the deli position or meat sales position. I took the meat sales position. She then gave me a brief description of the job but gave me a paper that had more detail. They then set me up for a background check and told me once it was done they would call me for orientation.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to deal with an upset customer, who did you involve, and hat was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Streetsboro, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Streetsboro, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

They Basically ask you about your experience and what your availability is along with some scenario questions and tell you what to expect in the field that you are applying to.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer came to you with a complaint about a product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in La Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (La Mesa, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview had couple steps and it was not a very long process, just had few tricky questions. They will give a chance to the right person even without any work experience.

Interview Questions

• what are you going to do if an angry costumer that bought a bicycle from another store want to return it to our store?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Garden City Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Garden City Beach, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

Simple interview process, they asked one question regarding my customer service abilities. I described to them a scenario that I had at a previous employer in which I fought for the customer to get the deserved compensation.

Anonymous Employee in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Snellville, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

They called me in to do a interview. Then they called me a second time i did a urine drug test(But i hear that they just stop doing drug test last month) I waited for 3 days then they called me again third time.The next day I started orientation

Interview Questions

• Easy they just asked me about my last job. Then asked me what did i know about meat department.They didn't really ask me that many questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phenix City, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Phenix City, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

Double interview- one with three managers and the other with the store manager. Asked some "on the spot" questions that were slightly intimidating but very smooth otherwise. Once the initial interview is finished you would be called back to interview with the store manager. Asked essentially the same questions and he either tells you if you're on board or not.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time you had to improvise to overcome a particular situation. What did you do and what were the results?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisburg, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Louisburg, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was ok but intimidating because you have two people interviewing which kind of feels like you are being investigated. No hard questions just pressure to answer quick like a game show. You are told before interview ends if they want you.

Interview Questions

• Name a stressful work situation and how you managed the stress.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

You interview with an assistant manager , they ask one customer service related question. Then you interview with a co manager and they also ask you one customer service related question.

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Panama City, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, I applied on every position I am qualified for, which is not a lot.

3-4 hours after applying online, I got a call for an interview for the next day.
    When I got there, I got a 1 on 1 interview, and he asked me a few questions, he told me to wait and see if the others wants to interview me (to determine if I am worth the time, I guess).
    A few minutes later, I got called in and this time, 3 interviewer are sitting in a long table.
    My heart was beating fast, I sat down and at that point, I realized that I need to distribute my eye contacts to all 3 of them equally, which is a little bit hard to do, I may have ended up putting a little more eye contacts in front of me.

Each of them asked some questions and each I answered, I repeated some answers from the 1 on 1 interview earlier, but they said it was fine.

Once again, I was put outside for them to decide my faith. They came in not a moment later and said "congratulation, you got the part". I went inside again to fill some paperwork and went to the labs to do drug testing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the time where you went above and beyond for a costumer?   Answer Question