Walmart Interview Questions in Mesa, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

1.9

Customer Service Manager (CSM) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Mesa, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with the two managers. The first was with a co-manager, I believe. The second was with the ASM. It was a pretty relaxed process and I was just asked a out previous management experience, dealing with difficult situations, where I saw myself within the company. They were your basic management interview questions. After the interview the ASM asked me if I had any questions. After that he explained what the expectations of the job were and offered me the position on the spot. After I accepted the offer the took my information and proceeded with having me fill out background check paperwork. All in all it was a standard interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the company?   1 Answer

Dairy/Frozen Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Mesa, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

I got to walmart and I had to wait for a manager to come and interview me, while I was waiting I was told to check into my Walmart account that I had previously made when I applied online to mess with some of my preferences . A couple minutes passed then I was called back by their office for the interview, they just went over paper work and asked me a couple of situational questions. All and all the interview was very quick and easy, and I got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Q: Please give an example of a time you worked on at team.   Answer Question

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Mesa, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

I got there and had a pretty basic interview, they asked me a few questions to get to know me, and then asked me four questions pertaining life examples. Then they told me that they'll pass me onto the second interview and to go wait in the pick-up area. Then someone else came and got me and I had a second interview right then. They asked me basically the same thing, and then four more questions. Then they said that they would call my references and then talk to me again after. When I went back into the room I got hired on the spot. I had to fill out some paperwork and go do a drug test right after. Then they said that they would call the next week to talk about the orientation.

Interview Questions

• The last question they asked me was what was one of the most challenging situations I had to deal with at work, and how did I resolve it. This question they said that most people try to blow it off and say something like, "I've never had to do anything like that" Don't do that, just be honest, and really think about a difficult example, all of your answers to the interview questions can be either life experiences or job experiences. They are really willing to work with you.   Answer Question

Walmart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Mesa, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

They asked of work history and my experience, and were do I see myself with this company, what did I do for my last employer and former employer. Going over the job description and the things that I had to do before I was actually hired like background check, drug test.

Cart Pusher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Mesa, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

So they will sit you down. ask you a bunch a questions that they have on a peace of paper.
    then if they like you then you will get a second one with the same questions.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Mesa, AZ) in July 2013.

Interview

Professional, supervisor takes you into a room asks about your resume. Lets you know about their policies and duties of the position applied. Lets you do some CBL computer questionnaires for the position. If pass they let you know right away you been hire.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Mesa, AZ) in September 2009.

Interview

boring a 8yr old could have interviewed me better

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none this it what were hiring you for thats it