Walmart Optician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Optician Interview Questions

2.0

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Website application needed to be super specific. It took about two weeks to get an interview. Once interviewed with the vc manager I had an "interview" with the store manager and all did was telling me how much I would get paid.Then the vc manager made an easy schedule for me then I spent two weeks doing cbls.

Interview Questions

• The usually. They read off of a sheet of questions.nothing crazy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Ephrata, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Ephrata, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

I switched departments and only had to speak to the Vision Center manager privately and answer some basic questions before being hired to the department - very easy to interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Pensacola, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

3 interviews drug screening

Negotiation

accepted their offer, but job has more responsibilities than was discussed. Vacation starts after two years. Health starts after 1 year at half price. this was not discussed in detail before.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Albuquerque, NM) in February 2010.

Interview

Walmart uses the same hiring process for all applicants regardless of department

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you failed to achieve a desired result and how you reacted   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Optician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart in July 2009.

Interview

in store hire

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Nashville, TN) in May 2009.

Interview

Regular interview. They interview you as if they're hiring you for within the store. They ask you the same questions they would ask a potential cashier.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went out of your way to help another   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation possible. They have changed the system to offer you a certain pay based on experience and there is no way to change it.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Atlanta, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

They are always gonna ask behavorial questions

and why do you wanna work here...Just be prepared and always smile

Background check and drug test

Optician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Hiring takes too long. Application on computer is at least 30 min. if you are good with computers.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time" questions do not work with all personalities.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay was based on a set formula.