Walmart Order Filler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.4

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pageland, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Pageland, SC).

Interview

No interview really-applied Thursday, got a call Tuesday to do the PAT Wednesday. Passed PAT (barely) and sent to drug test after acreating the written job offer. Long day but worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation...either you pass the PAT or fail

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Order Filler Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

physical test and then basic interview questions. went to the dc three times and then there was an orientation. during the orientation hr would go over benefits and how the job functioned in a general sense.

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Clarksville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied on April 6th, 2016 got a call on April 26th, 2016 to come in for a interview the next day at 9:30 am. I showed up 30 minutes early waited for about 15 minutes before a co manager named Johnna came out and greeted me. I followed her to a office in the back where she had me confirm my application details, pay rate, job description & sign a background check authorization form. I was told they no longer do drug tests for the position i was offered but they do however do background checks which typically takes 2 days to complete but may take up to 2 weeks. If my background check comes back clean then i was told i would come in the following week to begin orientation which means i am officially hired at wal-mart. Every manager has their own method of conducting interviews but this interview was one of easiest ones i have ever done. Fort Cambell Blvd in clarksville, tn has a great team of managers who think logically.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a flexible schedule?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to perform the duties of the job listed on this paper?   1 Answer

Order Filler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Walmart only accepts online applications. You can it fill out at home or at a hiring kiosk at any Walmart. There is usually one near Customer Service and one near the back of the store. It is probably better to stay at home because you'll have fewer distractions, and the whole process can take up to an hour.

To fill it out at home, just find the Walmart careers website. Here, it will ask you to create an account with a password.

Once you are logged on, it will ask you to fill out all of the necessary information you normally put in when applying for a job. Be prepared to include your work history, jobs you are applying for, and your work availability.

Tip: The more jobs or departments you are willing to work for, the better. The same goes for the more hours and days you are available to work.

Order Filler Interview

Interview

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site..

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Plainfield, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Tour of the warehouse. Asks behavioral questions that don't have anything to do with job. Must complete drug test with in a day. They send you to a testing center.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to turn in clerical papers in on time? Recall a time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it? How do you accommodate a difficult customers request?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tomah, WI

Application

I interviewed at Walmart (Tomah, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Send in application, they call as for an interview but instead it's more like a physical test if you pass that test then they send you off to get a drug screening. If you pass both tests you've​ got the job

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a physical exam?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Auburn, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

The hardest part of the process was waiting for the phone call for them to call. Filled out several applications over a month long period. Application was filled out online and waited until they called me. Once my application was accepted, had to complete a physical fit test to make sure I was fit enough for the job. Last part was going in to speak with an HR representative to complete a formal job offer. There really was not a formal interview during the process.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to perform the job task in which this job requires.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint James, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Saint James, MO).

Interview

Straight forward and to the point. Basic interview with standard questions asking why I should be hired and if I thought I could perform the job functions. Got to meet members of management and had to go through orientation. Also had a walk through of the facility. Was also hired on with several others, so it seems like they hire in groups.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift up to 100 lbs repetitively   1 Answer

Order Filler Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

No interview just abilities test it was pretty difficult
    You had to move crates filled with varies weight from the ground to pallets for nine minutes
    Second you did sit ups for a minute straight
    And last a handbike at 50lbs resistance for two minutes