Walmart Overnight Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 4, 2018

1.9

375 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Palatka, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Palatka, FL).

Interview

I was asked a lot of questions about honesty and integrity. Why I wanted to work at Walmart. How much I expected to be paid. The hours I could work.

Interview Questions

• What I had to offer the company.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Columbia, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was simple and easy. Found out more about myself too. I didn’t know that i have been working at my job for 6 and a half years. It was very simple and easy

Interview Questions

• How many years have i been working at my recent job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Duncan, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

Easy though I wasn't asked all that much pertaining to the job I was interviewing for. I was just asked why I wanted to work there, to tell about a time I went above and beyond.. that's about it.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Walmart..   1 Answer

Overnight Stocker Interview

Interview

Group interview at the time. Each answered questions one after another and were taken aside to discover if they had the job. How you are dressed matters so don't test your luck!

Interview Questions

• When was a time you went above and beyond for a customer? Describe it for us.   1 Answer

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart in September 2017.

Interview

I went to Walmart at 2am for my first interview and the guy was really nice and said he liked me. BUT the hiring manager, Jessica, is really hard to reach when you miss her calls. When I eventually got her, she told me to go the next day at 9am. I was there at 8:50am. SHE LITERALLY MADE ME WAIT AN HOUR. You know how I felt. Like crap. I seriously almost left (probably should of) So many employees where passing by and asked me who I was waiting for and each time I told some, they said they'd get her. But I guess she's never in her office and just to stubborn to actually work. She never even apologized. And the interview with her was so awful and there were other random employees in the same little room. She just kept laughing at my answers and looking at me like I'm dumb. I honestly wasn't expecting questions. So I failed on that part. I was just expecting a background check and signing stuff. At the end of the interview she told me nice meeting you and we're going to be doing more interviews and well let you know then she just covered her mouth smiling. I knew that meant I did not get the job. Besides my awful 2nd interviewing, they seriously need to hire a new hiring manager. Someone professional and mature.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Drug test required off sight. Background check performed in a couple days. Called me for interview day after applying online. During interviews, you will sit with manager, and /or a senior employee for two-part interview.

Interview Questions

• Say a challenge you encountered in life, or a job, and how you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hazard, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Hazard, KY) in September 2017.

Interview

Asked me why I thought I would be best for job. If I had ever done this kind of work before. Am I able to lift over 30 pounds. Was I able to work 10pm to 7 am

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Cypress, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview hours needed pay scale wanted .experience in stocking...years in forklift operating. Gets along with others. Hours wanted full or part time.drug test .aptitude test. Background check. Always follows directions.will dill in where needed.

Interview Questions

• How do you get a long with other people doing the same job?   1 Answer
    • Doyou have a problem following directions? Can you lead others on projects.   1 Answer
    • I always get to work on time and stay longer if needed   1 Answer
    • Do you have problems getting along with others   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Miami, FL).

Interview

I applied at Wal-Mart on their career website in 2011. After completing the application there was an assessment that is required. Because there was a need for workers the process took 1 week, after complwting and passing the assessment I was interview by a supervisor. Interview was pretty simple. I got the job and began training the followong week. If you didn't pass the assessment then you don't have the job.

Anonymous Employee in Covington, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Covington, TN).

Interview

I was called around 10am in the morning and they asked me to come in that night for an interview. It went by quickly and the questions were pretty easy. Everyone was nice, and a couple days later I got the call for the job and was hired,