Walmart Overnight Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2018

1.9

388 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Rome, GA).

Interview

The interview process was very simple and only lasted 5 - 10 minutes. I sat down with the Assistant Manager in an office for the initial interview. He then gave me a quick tour of where I'd be working. The following morning I had the final interview with the Store Manager where he basically asked the same questions as the Assistant Manager.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why did you choose Walmart?
    Q: Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer, co-worker, or anyone outside of the workplace?
    (I actually wasnt asked that last question, but all of my co-workers were)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Boston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (South Boston, VA).

Interview

I got called in for a interview and it went very well, they made it seem like I had already gotten the job. She told me she would call me Monday...Monday comes and no call so I called them on Friday and he told me she was no longer there so they had got a new hiring manager. Well I wait another 4 days and call them and he says they decided to go with someone else. I thought this process was very unprofessional and they all need to be fired there from so called management. This was in south Boston Virginia Walmart by the way!

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Long, confusing, repetative questions. They like the ask you the same three questions multiple times but in different ways. It's almost like they're trying to get you to mess up.

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Danbury, CT) in April 2018.

Interview

you basically sit there and they ask you several questions they talk to you for a while tell you about the company ask you more questions tell you about the pay processes

Interview Questions

• why do I want to work there   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rexburg, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Rexburg, ID) in March 2018.

Interview

It was pretty simple. They asked e one question and then showed me around the area that I would be working and then asked if that was something I was able to do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (San Diego, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online. After a month, I received a call to get interviewed. I missed that call, so I walked in to the customer service area and asked to speak to a manager. They set up an interview for the following day, and on the day of the interview, the supervisor seemed extremely uninterested in my answers. Initially, I was really excited for the opportunity, but her indiference really affected my performance in the interview. The interview finised by her telling me that there were other candidates with more experience so they were going to move forward into hiring one of them. I said thank you for your time. Would I apply again after this experience? No. Are all the Walmarts the same as this one? No. There are way better ones with much better supervisors.

Interview Questions

• According to your resume, you never hold a stocker position. Do you believe that your inexperience would affect your performance? If so, how would you improve it?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever hold an overnight postion that required you to be on your feet for more than six hours?   1 Answer
    • We have candidates with more experience than you, how do you stand out from the rest of the candidates?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Stockton, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Got called for an interview, then drug test, background check and then orientation. Took about a week to get everything done. Was interviewed by the store manager and was asked about 2 questions.

Anonymous Employee in Dixon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Dixon, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

A few weeks after filling out an online application, I had a brief phone interview. At its conclusion, I was asked for an in person interview with an overnight manager.

Interview Questions

• Think of a difficult customer interaction and explain how you handled it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Palatka, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Palatka, FL).

Interview

I was asked a lot of questions about honesty and integrity. Why I wanted to work at Walmart. How much I expected to be paid. The hours I could work.

Interview Questions

• What I had to offer the company.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Columbia, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was simple and easy. Found out more about myself too. I didn’t know that i have been working at my job for 6 and a half years. It was very simple and easy

Interview Questions

• How many years have i been working at my recent job.   1 Answer