Walmart Overnight Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Overnight Stocker Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Del City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Del City, OK) in July 2018.

Interview

It was good, took about 20 minutes, she really only asked me one interview question and she offered me the job and I started filling the paperwork right on the spot. She took me to the back to make sure I knew the job description and to sign more papers and now I’m just waiting on my background papers to come back so I can start orientation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond in customer service for a customer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in September 2015.

Interview

Was pretty straightforward. Not the hardest interview, but not 'super easy', definitely some questions that can require some thought. I had to go through a 1 on 1 screening with my direct manager(the one who hired me and I reported to) and then the second day: I had to go through a drug test and pass it. Once I passed it: I was hired on and went through standard orientation that all shifts go through together(a 4 hour paid process).

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior experience working with inventory?   3 Answers
    • Explain a scenario where you had to deal directly with another customer or employee, since you were previously employed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Escanaba, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Escanaba, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Great, jiff was awsome the interview didnt take long at all, all of the standard question were asked. They were very friendly and welcoming their was no pressure. Very calming!

Interview Questions

• None, just the usual employment questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Marys, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Saint Marys, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

There was no interview. You basically show up and you got the job. It would be really hard for you to mess up a walmart 'interview'. I think now they don't even interview people.

Anonymous Employee in Suisun City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Suisun City, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 20 mins. I got a call back to have an interview the same day I applied, but rescheduled the following Monday. Went to the interview was really easy, the interviewer was laidback and real easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why I chose walmart, Is walmart close to my house, What could I offer walmart, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Stockton, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Got called for an interview, then drug test, background check and then orientation. Took about a week to get everything done. Was interviewed by the store manager and was asked about 2 questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Walmart?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Simple. Just asked two questions and you were out. The wait was long as they do a lot of interviews in the same day. You were in and out, just be friendly and you'll be fine.

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Anchorage, AK) in May 2014.

Interview

Extremely fast, asked why i wanted to work there and an example of a time I had helped a customer. Allows you to give a nonworking example if it is your first job.

Anonymous Employee in Murphysboro, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Murphysboro, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied on-line, never heard anything, so I called Personnel 2 weeks later. They immediately set me up for an interview that night with the O/N Support Manager. 1 on 1 interview with him, 10-15 minutes. Told me Personnel would call me within a day or two. They called back a day later and scheduled an interview with the Store Manager. It was also 1 on 1, approx 10 minutes. For the most part, she just asked me to tell her about myself. Anymore question? (May I work here?)
    After passing the interview, I was walked over to the personnel office to begin the hiring paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever gone above and beyond what was expected of you? Please describe   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Plano, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

very Easy, talked with one other guy who recommended me. they will hire and fire anyone. It was part time only they will take supervision of four months to make you full time.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to do it?   1 Answer