Walmart Overnight Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2018

1.9

395 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Warner Robins, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

It was real simple.....do the interview which is typically done by two separate people...paperwork job offer made contingent upon the background check and DT.... you take the TD the same day

Interview Questions

• In school or in work have you ever had to make a difficult decision and if so what was it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (McDonough, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

There wasn't really one. I came in filled out some paperwork, talked about the pay and agreed to employment. That was all it took to get a job. Following the paperwork I filled the remainder out. I went in on day shift the following week for training. I was on day shift 2 days and then was put on night shift. The training was little to none.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Fremont, NE) in February 2016.

Interview

Very simple. Easy. Quick. I got a call, set up interview time. Waited 15 minutes in lobby, was called back to the office. Had interview started 3 days later. Back ground check came back fast.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Very easy going. Wasn't really an interview it more of a get to know you type. They ask you about your previous job experinces. Can you work fast and effcient.

Interview Questions

• have you ever delt with a diffcult customer and what happened
      Can you work fast?
      Caan you work under pressure?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for overnight stocking and when I got there they interviewed me for a maintenance position. I had one interview with an assistant manager and 3 weeks later was called back for a 3rd interview where I just signed paperwork for background check and drug test after that, I went off for my drug test and next day I was called for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Q; When was a time you went out of your way to help a customer? what did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pocono, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Mount Pocono, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

It was brief. Not too short, or too long, but it was nice. The interviewer was polite, and he said that I seemed like I was a good candidate for Walmart.

I thanked him, and then he began the Interview process.

Interview Questions

• The Interviewer asked me if I liked working around people, and if I would think it was a distraction to see people walking around while I work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Monroe, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

Was asked about my resume and why I haven't been on job long. I states that they were mostly seasonal jobs. Walmart was mostly hiring on the spot because 4 new neighborhood markets were about to be built in Monroe, LA. Therefore walmart brought a lot of good jobs to the city.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   1 Answer
    • Why did you want to work for walmart?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grimes, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Grimes, IA).

Interview

I got hired to the job very quickly. I applied online and soon enough I called the next week and they told me I could come in for an interview the same day. No resume needed or any information other than to pass the drug test. Very straightforward and it is most like everyone gets hired if they at least show decency.

Interview Questions

• What has been something that you went beyond what was assigned.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Sacramento, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online 9-9-2016 got a call to come for a interview.9-13 Got a call 2 days later to come in to accept the job offer awaiting for background check since 9-15-16.it's been 2 actual week and 8 business days called and said it's still pending..hoping everything is ok I'm so anxious why the background check is taking so long any one else experience this before?

Interview Questions

• Asked Describe a time when you went over and beyond your job description.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roseburg, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Roseburg, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

It was super easy. I applied online about two weeks later I was called in for a interview. I was asked one question than I was showed around the department I would be working. I was told that since it was an over night job I'd make an extra .50 an hour. It was by far the easiest interview I've been to.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went over and beyond customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/a