Walmart Overnight Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Overnight Stocker Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

1.9

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The next week they called me and told me that my interview was the next day. The man interviewing me was very nice and laid back. I was told I got the job right after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Addison, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quick and to the point. If you can show that you want to work there and be there on time then you should not have any problems with the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name an example in the past that you have helped solve a problem for a customer or co-worker?   Answer Question

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The interview process was not very difficult at all. The questions were basic interview questions that you would find online or have experienced previously. I felt comfortable throughout the process. You can tell they have extremely high turnover, because they get you in and out like a herd of livestock.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Interview

Was asked to wait for a csm to do interview. I waited 2 hours. Proceed to do interview, same questions over again worded different. Told to come back in 4 hours to interview with store manager. Was told I would be paidv $8.30 an hour that's including night differential. Explained that I worked for them in 2001 and worked 2nd shift and got paid $10.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Everything went by smooth and quick. The managers were very nice and understanding. They barely asked any questions. I had to meet with three different people. They all asked the same question.

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Amarillo, TX).

Interview

I had two interviews. The first interview, I met with one manager and they made sure I was aware of the hours and job details and that I was still willing to take on the position, should it be offered to me. During the second interview, I met with 3 managers and I was asked about my experience, skills, etc.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY).

Interview

I Got a call a few days after applying online, and When i went in i got asked a few questiins about myself. The manager told me i got the job on the spot,Then started filling out some paper work. Orientation started a few day after that.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when yiu mafe a mistake, amd tell me how yiu were able to fix it.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

The interview process was your general interview. Questions about you and your experience. Walmart gave information about the company and their expectations. Walmart gives you a tour of the store. Focusing on where you will be working.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Walmart?
      How much experience do you have in retail?
      Which department would you like to work in? Why?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gillette, WY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Gillette, WY).

Interview

It was a very brief interview with the usual questions. I may have had a shorter interview because I have worked there before. Try not to be nervous and be yourself. They usually hire you once you get an interview.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your previous job?   1 Answer

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I applied online for a new super center that was getting ready to open, called me in in a week later and gave me a small interview, had to take a drug test and then I was hired no problem.