Walmart Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2017

2.3

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

Just asked questions from a sheet that the interviewer had to fill out. Basic scenarios you'd be facing at a retail environment.

If you're not able to answer them, you probably couldn't work around people in general.

Interview Questions

• Tell a time you had to work in a group that was a difficult task.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Oceanside, CA).

Interview

Professional and personal skills necessary. He asked many questions about how the challenges of people and how I would handle different situations. He asked brand / generic conversions and math calculations. Weight and math conversions.When to refer pharmcist

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult patient?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was extremely happy. I got the job and what I asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Initially, I applied for a pharmacy tech position, but there were no positions open. I did have some cashier experience, and they offered me to interview for a cashier position instead.

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Boynton Beach, FL).

Interview

Filled out applications. It was pulled for a new store that was opening. Got a call from the RX manager to come in for an interview ASAP. He explained the process after the interview. I got a call the next day that I had gotten the job and to come back to sign my offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing about pharmacy.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Spoke with 3 managers we went over lily availability and skills and I was offered the position we then went over orientation and my future work schedule I asked how are the People I'd be working with and were they friendly

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart in April 2016.

Interview

I was supposed to apply for the Pharm Tech position but they need those that are already certified and I'm still waiting for my actual certificate from PTCB then apply for license in CA. So the manager told me to start at being a pharmacy clerk while I wait for my license.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you encounter a difficult customer and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Sat down in employees lounge and talked about brief work history. Pretty laid back and almost desperate to hire. There were 2 other new hires and 3 assistant managers present when we were interviewed in front of each other. So we basically knew what was going to happen. It was only 1 question and we got our packet to get started on CBL's(computer based learning). After that they said I could start work as soon as my background check cleared. I started work a day later.

Interview Questions

• 1 question- Give us an example of when you went above and beyond customers service expectations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (New Orleans, LA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied to a few locations and about 3 months later I got a call from a location that was about to open. I was asked to interview the next week at an off location hiring center. The interview was very informal. They were just trying to see what kind of personality I had and determine if I possessed the skills to perform the job.

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (State College, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied and was called for an interview within an hour of applying. I had the interview that day. It went smooth was your typical interview . The department manager and another person interviewed me. Then I was offered the job upon completion of the drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to multitask
      Name a time you've dealt with someone difficult
      Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was called the following day for an interview. Came in the next day and met with a department head as a sort of preliminary interview with the basic questions. Afterwards I was interviewed by the pharmacy manager, who seemed like they already knew they were going to hire me. They asked basically the same questions as the other interviewer, and overall it seemed pretty informal. I was pretty much unofficially offered the job on the spot, but they needed to do a background check and call my references before a formal offer could be made.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you dealt with a difficult customer, and how did you handle the situation? What questions did you ask?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had multiple tasks to complete. How did you prioritize?   Answer Question