Walmart Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Initially, I applied for a pharmacy tech position, but there were no positions open. I did have some cashier experience, and they offered me to interview for a cashier position instead.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Clarence, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Clarence, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

half hour, behavioral mostly, relaxing. interviewed ith 3 people. basic questions. Went great, spoke for an hour, got a tour of the pharmacy and met employees.They asked a lot your typical interview questions and then they ask the technical questions

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Spoke with 3 managers we went over lily availability and skills and I was offered the position we then went over orientation and my future work schedule I asked how are the People I'd be working with and were they friendly

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Oceanside, CA).

Interview

Professional and personal skills necessary. He asked many questions about how the challenges of people and how I would handle different situations. He asked brand / generic conversions and math calculations. Weight and math conversions.When to refer pharmcist

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult patient?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was extremely happy. I got the job and what I asked for.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart in July 2014.

Interview

Brief interview. Asked me few questions, but straight to the point. Very open. Very friendly. The manager seemed very interested in my resume when I came in. They explained my offered hours and shifts right there when I asked too.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart in June 2013.

Interview

Went in to talk to pharmacy manager about job openings. Gave him my resume. We had an interview a few days later. Was hired within a week. Was a great process.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walmart in September 2013.

Interview

All of the questions were behavior based. The questions were very redundant. You had to interview with HR and the PIC on separate occasions. It all felt very robotic and like overkill.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a team that was unsuccessful and what you learned from it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2013.

Interview

My previous manager and I spoke about my schooling and what I was planning on doing after graduation. It was a very laid back interview and he hired me on the spot. After being hired, you fill out paper work, do your drug test, and then work on modules.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you turned a bad situation into a good one?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Winston-Salem, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was somewhat impersonal. We were not in a private area.But my interviewer was very down to earth, easy to talk to. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Questions asked of me were basic in any interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Tupelo, MS) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. The manager asked me typical interview questions. I received an offer for the job the same day. I was also sent over to take the drug test.