Walmart Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 3, 2017

2.3

73 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

It was very very brief, although I was interviewed by two different people two different times. Both had a set of questions and just wrote down what I said.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

Just asked questions from a sheet that the interviewer had to fill out. Basic scenarios you'd be facing at a retail environment.

If you're not able to answer them, you probably couldn't work around people in general.

Interview Questions

• Tell a time you had to work in a group that was a difficult task.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Oceanside, CA).

Interview

Professional and personal skills necessary. He asked many questions about how the challenges of people and how I would handle different situations. He asked brand / generic conversions and math calculations. Weight and math conversions.When to refer pharmcist

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult patient?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was extremely happy. I got the job and what I asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walmart (Chula Vista, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was so easy, 5 minutes interview . I received a message from the manager via Indeed, asking me about my interest in an interview, and when I answered with interested, the manager respinded with a date and time for the interview. At the interview he went through my resume, experience and availability. It was all about general questions, and why I am i terested to work there.

Interview Questions

• how I handled a defficult situation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clio, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Clio, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Asked a lot of questions typical of the average interviewing process. Asked a lot of open ended, essay type response questions and want to know, in detail, about gaps between employment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond to serve or assist a customer/patient.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Initially, I applied for a pharmacy tech position, but there were no positions open. I did have some cashier experience, and they offered me to interview for a cashier position instead.

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Tupelo, MS) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. The manager asked me typical interview questions. I received an offer for the job the same day. I was also sent over to take the drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Boynton Beach, FL).

Interview

Filled out applications. It was pulled for a new store that was opening. Got a call from the RX manager to come in for an interview ASAP. He explained the process after the interview. I got a call the next day that I had gotten the job and to come back to sign my offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing about pharmacy.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Spoke with 3 managers we went over lily availability and skills and I was offered the position we then went over orientation and my future work schedule I asked how are the People I'd be working with and were they friendly

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart in April 2016.

Interview

I was supposed to apply for the Pharm Tech position but they need those that are already certified and I'm still waiting for my actual certificate from PTCB then apply for license in CA. So the manager told me to start at being a pharmacy clerk while I wait for my license.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you encounter a difficult customer and how did you resolve it   Answer Question