Walmart Produce Department Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Produce Department Manager Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

The initial interview is a one on one basic interview. They have a hiring packet that they use and read you one of two questions for 5 sections. They are questions like "Describe a time when you used good judgment in handling a difficult situation...What were the circumstances? What policies or procedures did you use to make your decision? What was the outcome? The second Interview was a panel interview where they asked you more questions like that in front of 3 or 4 people of management.

Interview Questions

• "Describe a time when you used good judgment in handling a difficult situation...What were the circumstances? What policies or procedures did you use to make your decision? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation... They fill your information into the computer and it generates how much you make.

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Woodstock, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Internal, external, and transfer applicants are interviewed. Not sure how it works at other companies, but Walmart's "career preference" system is ingenious allowing associates to express interest in any position in the company that they are qualified for, see pay, and other factors, then when a position comes open they are automatically submitted for an interview

Interview Questions

• All questions are very specific, requiring specific experience based responses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Huntsville, AL) in February 2009.

Interview

Unorganized, scripted, poorly conducted. My background is manufacturing, and the few years I have been stuck in retail have been tortuous. I pray this recession soon improves. There has got to be a better way to make a living! There is no respect for accomplishment, and independent thought is not only frowned upon, it is forbotten!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable. Take it or leave it. Given the economic duress of February, 2009, I took it. Right where the sun don't shine. And, I will say this; I have never worked harder, for such a meager paycheck, in my entire life. I have figured out that the only way to make more money at this company, is to keep accepting more responsibility. There are no merit raises, and what raises are given, are nominal. You do not get your first raise, for an entire year!