Walmart Produce Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Produce Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Vancouver, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

You see an assistant manager who interviews you , then a co manager will then give you the final interview....a list of questions for the first one , then the second one discusses the pay, benefits, hourly information etc.. and if you accept the job position.

Interview Questions

• What was one problem that had occurred while working in a previous job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in White Lake, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (White Lake, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

They basically gave me the job. It wasn't about what you knew. It was who they wanted to fill it

Interview Questions

• I really don't remember much of what they asked me. Mostly I told of my previous experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Just here's what you will make

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Aurora, CO) in April 2010.

Interview

This was a promotional interview, meaning it isn't the standard interview you would get if you just started at WalMart tomorrow. The standard interview process is you are interviewed by a Dept. Manager, then by an Assistant Manager, then you leave and if they like you, you are then brought back in, you are hired by a Co-Manager and told you need to go do a drug test.

The questions they will ask during the interview I can just tell are all situational questions, I think it's done this way so that no one can try to say it was discrimination if they weren't hired. As a manager there I had to take some tests via computer or learning pods lets call them, and one of them specifically stated not to get personal in interviews. Don't ask questions about health, or their family, etc. Because WalMart is a huge company based on a defense system of "whatever we can do, to not be sued".

The questions in the interview and all interviews including the promotional one's are situational, they just get harder dependent upon how high of a position you are going for.

Interview Questions

• Honestly most of the questions were fairly easy. A tough one was perhaps when was the last time you were faced with a deadline and how did you overcome this to get the task done on time.   2 Answers