Walmart Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in November 2012.

Interview

Walmart uses an online company akin to skype for the flyback portion (at least in the position for which I was applying). The interview was straight forward where you address each of their primary drivers. They send you an email letting you know which drivers they are focussing on and then you give stores or anecdotes to address each from your experience.

Interview Questions

• There are no truly difficult questions, unless you are interviewing directly for a programming position, then you had better know the language you are interviewing.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in October 2010.

Interview

Interviews are not easy. Be prepared to know your fundamentals, new technologies and some trick questions. There will be some leadership questions as well. Prepare to tell examples from your last job.

Interview Questions

• There will be questions about conflict management and leadership.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate 2 weeks vacation, nothing on the salary.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

I was a college hire and the first inteview was at school, the second interivew was a techinical skype interview, and the third inteview was with a director. It was very easy, and they were definately looking for culture fit more than anything.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

On-campus interview. Got the offer two weeks after the interview. The whole progress is pretty fast. Need to patient waiting for the final results. Then the drug screening and background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

First round was conducted on-campus where I faced both technical and non-technical questions related to my resume. It was then followed by an on-site interview and I was asked almost the same questions. The interview went on for 2 hours with a panel of 5 members.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart in March 2016.

Interview

It was openly behavioral based on all typical questions. They asked me about weather in dallas. Just prepare from your resume and be confident. They described about themselves what they are working on and what they want from a graduate. They are not expecting anything technical just motivated candidates. They will get back to us in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Introduce Yourself?
      Say something about your experience?
      Best project and why?
      How do you manage your time?
      How do you make decisions?
      What do you know about the company?
      What are your weaknesses
      Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in February 2016.

Interview

II applied through the online website. Recruiter called me and schedule the telephonic interview to next week.I am very much excited about interview as my fiancee also working there.Interview includes all technical and behavioral question with 3 members with project manger. Lot of disturbance in other side I informed them but they didn't really concern about that.Asked some many pauses to discuss among them which I cant hear properly so I didn't understand

Interview Questions

• 1.Difference between abstraction and interface?
      2. Difference between string,string buffer,String Builder?
      3.How we achieve synchronization in multi thread environment?
      4.How Java Servlet works?life cycle?
      5.Why snippets are avoided in Java Servlets?
      6.How to prioritize two works if given?
      7.How you communicate with your manager?
      8.Did you get chance to interact with clients?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I applied online through Walmart career site. I got reply after over a month to do online challenge. After that I was scheduled for phone interview within three days of my online challenge. On the day of phone interview got a call from recruiter for canceling my phone interview due to time conflict. Got a mail next day with attachments which I have to filled and sent. Within two hours I got mail saying thank you for applying.

Interview Questions

• Online challenge was multiple choice questions on hacker earth which were easy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was scheduled a week in advance by an HR rep. The job was posted on the Walmart.com website. The teleconference meeting had other peers who asked a variety of skill related questions and a HR rep that asked personality questions.

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter to schedule a "brief discussion", completed a phone interview with recruiter, completed a phone interview with a director, and a day of onsite interviews before discussing the offer with the recruiter

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you overcame an unforeseen challenge during a project?   1 Answer