Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Interview

they called me and asked me to come for a quick interview. I was hired on the spot pending a drug test. I left there and immediately went to go take a drug test. passed and started 2 days later. I spoke with one woman and she was very sweet

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Fort Wayne, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

Think i went great have a 2nd interview this week loved the fact that eaxh and everything was sent directly to my phone so that was a major plus for me it self

Interview Questions

• Where do i see myself in 5years   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I went in for the interview. The process was longer than I thought. It was good. No problems. Not sure what else to say. It wasn't too bad. The interview.

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Shakopee, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

I waited for about 10 minutes and was called back. Told responsibilities and attendence policy. They asked one question and gave me packet to fill out. Talked to 2 different people and was there about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to go above and beyond in a previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eddystone, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Eddystone, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Put in my application, was called back that same day, and got the job on site during the interview. Had to go back the next day to fill out paperwork regarding my backround check. Was told I'd be called within a few days for orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Boardman, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I filled out the application online at home and did a questionnaire and if I passed it would submit my application.
    I was called for an interview about a week later and set an interview up for the next day. Went in the next day and waited a few mins, but once I got back there it was a very laid back interview. We went through my work history and a few things from my application. Then she asked a few questions pertaining the job. And after all that I was hired right there. All I had to do was wait for an email to do my background check, which I got by the time I got home, and then I was called for orientation 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• what was the most recent thing you did to help either a previous customer, employee or friend out?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Clinton, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy interview. Being that I had worked at a Walmart twice before I was an easy hire based on my experience. Signed some paperwork regarding my background check. That following Wednesday they called me. I started orientation the next day.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The entire process was done like an assembly line. After applying for a job I was called and offered two positions. An interview date is set where and assistant manager asks about experience in retail and customer service.

Interview Questions

• You are asked about job situations and how you will handle them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (DeKalb, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Meet the assistant manager and confirm availability listed on your application then answer one question and if they approve you will be asked if you accept the job. Interview lasts 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time you gave excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwin Park, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Baldwin Park, CA).

Interview

Horrible aren't willing to work with you for religious purposes. Called in multiple times to speak with the supervisor and no call back. Left messages with 1-2 "assistant supervisors" lazy workers

Interview Questions

• When's the last time you helped someone with a problem? When's the last time you've gone out of your way to help a customer or student with a problem?   1 Answer

Wasn't willing to accept it