Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I went in for the interview. The process was longer than I thought. It was good. No problems. Not sure what else to say. It wasn't too bad. The interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Shakopee, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

I waited for about 10 minutes and was called back. Told responsibilities and attendence policy. They asked one question and gave me packet to fill out. Talked to 2 different people and was there about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to go above and beyond in a previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eddystone, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Eddystone, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Put in my application, was called back that same day, and got the job on site during the interview. Had to go back the next day to fill out paperwork regarding my backround check. Was told I'd be called within a few days for orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Clinton, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy interview. Being that I had worked at a Walmart twice before I was an easy hire based on my experience. Signed some paperwork regarding my background check. That following Wednesday they called me. I started orientation the next day.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The entire process was done like an assembly line. After applying for a job I was called and offered two positions. An interview date is set where and assistant manager asks about experience in retail and customer service.

Interview Questions

• You are asked about job situations and how you will handle them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (DeKalb, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Meet the assistant manager and confirm availability listed on your application then answer one question and if they approve you will be asked if you accept the job. Interview lasts 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time you gave excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwin Park, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Baldwin Park, CA).

Interview

Horrible aren't willing to work with you for religious purposes. Called in multiple times to speak with the supervisor and no call back. Left messages with 1-2 "assistant supervisors" lazy workers

Interview Questions

• When's the last time you helped someone with a problem? When's the last time you've gone out of your way to help a customer or student with a problem?   1 Answer

Wasn't willing to accept it

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

It was smooth. I couldn't get the first offer but a different position was opened so they asked me if i will be interested in that position. I accepted it then went for the interview. There was no time wasting and they managers who did the interview with me were nice as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you see a wet floor?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (East Brunswick, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Really easy and nonstress
    The friendly manager who was interested in my mood, encouraged me not to be nervous
    I've got just a few questions about my education and experience in customer service,
    My resume was in his hands, and he said that I am an excellent candidate for their team
    A few questions and "Congratulations, you're hired!"
    Extremely clear and simple!

Interview Questions

• Do you to work with customers or do you prefer to work alone?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Very easy they asked about previous jobs and asked fairly easy questions about what you would do in certain situations what kind of person I am if I wanted a long term career what were my goals what I wanted to achieve