Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart in March 2016.

Interview

They were having open interviews. You just had to apply online, then go to the store for your interview. I applied at home, and went for my interview the next day. It was a really easy and quick interview. The interviewer only asked me 3 questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for Walmart?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart in March 2016.

Interview

Completed the application online and received a phone call the next day for an interview. When I arrived I was greeted and led to the office. I was asked a total of one scenario question and received a job offer on the spot. The whole process took about thirty minutes and was very simple and easy.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Geneva, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online then about two months later I got a call back for an interview. I did very well apparently and was asked to come in for a follow up interview a couple of days later. Both interviews were laid back, easy going, and quick. After my second interview I was offered the position for Hardware sales associate and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Downey, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was easy not very hard at all. Just asked me about myself, work history, and what was my open availability. She asked did I have another job and I said yes but wasn't planning on quitting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for Walmart?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. I spoke with two managers and they were fairly quick interviews. They both liked me and they proposed a job offer that day before I even left the office.

Interview Questions

• What does your work history prior look like / tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

If you get called for an interview, you can pretty much guarantee that you have the job unless you fail the drug test or are a complete idiot. The questions they ask are very easy. Nowadays expect to be employed as a Temp. A few months down the road, based upon your work ethic, you can expect to be hired on as part-time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to think fast to come up with a solution for a problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Filled out the regular part of the job application and completed a job assessment test that contained situational judgement and psychological questions. Application was filled out in the facility closest to where I lived. That facility where I completed the application offered a PT 3rd shift position, while another facility across town offered me FT 4am-1pm or 11am-8pm. Was interviewed the at the facility across town the next week and hired a fortnight and two days after completing the application. Interviewed was conducted by an Asst. Store Mgr., took drug test same day of interview.

Interview Questions

• Would you like FT/PT? What did you hate about your last job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Morrow, GA).

Interview

Interview over phone first and then in person. During my interview in person I was asked a few questions, given a tour around the facility,met different managers and associate. I was given a lay out of my position as well as responsibilities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Onsite position and also skype interview, it was pretty much good

iew experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

view and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site..

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Charleston, SC) in December 2015.

Interview

Walk in a chat with manger about your application and manger goes over hours and pay and ask if you are okay with that , then manger ask two questions that are related to the company and you give life experience answers then manger passes you to his manger and then you pretty much have the job.

Interview Questions

• How have you gone above and beyond to help a customer?   Answer Question