Walmart Staff Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Staff Pharmacist Interview Questions

2.2

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (New Orleans, LA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was by phone followed by an in person interview. Although is not always the same really depends on the DM. We spend an hour talking about Walmart metrics and what the district expectations are.

Interview Questions

• I was asked on questions concerning the business side of pharmacy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Comfortable. Expectations were clear, all necessities discussed. Manager was nice and made it during a time that was convenient to my schedule. I was able to see the site i would be working at.

Interview Questions

• What has been my past experience in retail pharmacy?   1 Answer

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Interview

More specific questions about the job and the skills you bring to the position. the interviewer was a very friendly person that understands what it is like to be interviewed. It was a pleasure interviewing with the person.

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied and waited for 3 weeks before getting a calling from a district manager. Interview as expected went well. Called for a second interview and had 2 managers interview concurrent for about 30 minutes. Offer given after the interview and start in 2 months due to personal situation. Usually drug and criminal screening was done and results came back in 1 week but HR was slow adding relevant information about pay and other benefits. I declined health insurance as I had spouse insurance which was better

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation he faced at work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Leitchfield, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Leitchfield, KY).

Interview

Only one interview was required, followed by a drug test. I was asked what strengths I would bring to the company. I was asked what I considered to be my weakest point. The interviewer asked to see my pharmacist's license. I was told that I was being hired because of the district manager's faith in the pharmacist who recommended me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was simply told what traveling pharmacists were paid and the offer was non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Rosedale, MD

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Rosedale, MD) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewers expect you to show up with a moment's notice. This on-call type meeting process occurred during both Face:Face and offer session.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, since offer was acceptable. Benefits offer was exactly as described initially.

Anonymous Employee in Latrobe, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walmart (Latrobe, PA) in November 2009.

Interview

District manager contacted me. We met in a casual setting & I filled out an application which he had brought with him.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked anything like this.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate. I needed a better paying job with benefits and this is what I was offered.