Walmart Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Stocker Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

1.9

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walmart in July 2016.

Interview

They brought me into the backroom, I sat down with the manager and she asked me basic questions about my job history and availability. Only asked one actual interview question, then I signed some papers, she offered me the job and I signed some more things for background check etc. When I left she said I'd be called in for orientation once my background check came back. Got a call 6 days later asking me to come in the next day for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went the extra mile for a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

they are just simple asked some common questions, what is your previous job? Why do you want to work at our company?How you feel being part of our company?something like that..... nothing special

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Very simple basic questions. Very nice a polite they took me into the back room where the interview took place. The process took at least 15mins then the same time I had a second interview and then was hired on the spot

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Tracy, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Was called in for a meeting and interview with assistant manager. Manager asked me a few questions about work history and some situational questions about what I would do in certain situations. Then they had me take a personality test as well as a safety test.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to face adversity in the work place.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Fort Wayne, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

The interviewer went straight for tactics designed to fish for toxic employees. First, she asked "What didn't you like about your last job?" and "How do you handle problems you have with co-workers?" then she asked "What is your biggest weakness and how does it hold you back?". Toward the middle of the interview, she changed tone and started saying "Give me an example of..." questions, with things like "Give me an example of a situation where you became upset at work" and "Give me an example of a time when you had to help someone who could not help themselves" and "Give me an example of a time when you became impatient with someone".

Interview Questions

• "What didn't you like about your last job?"
      "How do you handle problems you have with co-workers?"
      "Give me an example of a time when you became impatient with someone"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

quick interview that has useless questions. You are ushered in with 20 other people for three quick interviews that seem like they are all asking the same questions, but worded differently. Answered questions but did not think it was a professional experience since the interviewer is reading off of a sheet.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation... I had to ask the interviewer to read the question again, slowly.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Sanford, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

it was simple. they asked me a series of what if questions. what if what what if, am I right? lol I answered them as bast, I mean best as I could have in that time. Once you get to the interview part consider your self employed if you could pass a background and drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Athens, AL).

Interview

They cant making me come back because their system was down. By the way they need to update their computer system.I cant imagine how they have gonewithout doing this and they make so much money as a company.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Canton, MS) in August 2015.

Interview

They called me for an intrrview they also did a background check took a drug test and it took 3 days to get the results back and they called me and said orientation was the following week.

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Short, I looked up common interview questions and the person used like 4 out of the list which I was glad. I got the impression that they are looking for a person who is focused and not easily bored because the interviewer made a comment that the position is mostly repetitive work. Also, make sure that you put your email and info clear on the paper where they give you to fill because i did not get a background check email for like 3 days so I called to make sure and they read a letter wrong. After I corrected that over the phone i got a link like a hour later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   2 Answers
    • What would you say is your strengths?   1 Answer
    • Do you know what to do in this position?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer