Walmart Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Stocker Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

1.9

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walmart in July 2016.

Interview

They brought me into the backroom, I sat down with the manager and she asked me basic questions about my job history and availability. Only asked one actual interview question, then I signed some papers, she offered me the job and I signed some more things for background check etc. When I left she said I'd be called in for orientation once my background check came back. Got a call 6 days later asking me to come in the next day for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went the extra mile for a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Tracy, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Was called in for a meeting and interview with assistant manager. Manager asked me a few questions about work history and some situational questions about what I would do in certain situations. Then they had me take a personality test as well as a safety test.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to face adversity in the work place.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

they are just simple asked some common questions, what is your previous job? Why do you want to work at our company?How you feel being part of our company?something like that..... nothing special

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Very simple basic questions. Very nice a polite they took me into the back room where the interview took place. The process took at least 15mins then the same time I had a second interview and then was hired on the spot

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart in January 2012.

Interview

They just asked simple question that anyone with common sense could answer. It'a an easy process. Just look presentable, be on time and don't mumble. If you've had an interview, even a mock interview, you can get through this one. Don't over think it. Trust me you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here/what do you think you could add to the work place   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cockeysville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Cockeysville, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very smooth and the people were nice they were easy to talk to and focused on me and the job I was supposed to be hiring for at the super store

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Easy. It wasn't as formal as I expected it to be. Arrived there on time with the required identification. It lasted about 25mins and then I got a called back about 6 days later to start orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Walmart   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Goose Creek, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Goose Creek, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

I had the hookup because I already had the job right off the bat. My buddy talked to his manager, she talked to a manager who talked to personnel manager. The interview was cake. 2 questions. Drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• One main topic they stress is capability of teamwork or not. WIthout teamwork, Walmart Neighborhood Market cannot succeed as a company.   Answer Question

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Online application which was very detailed, be honest! There seems like a ton of questions that are repetitive, but they offer different situations you may deal with, think about what you would want as a customer and the answers seem to come easily.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Walmart?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Morristown, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

Asked a few general personality questions. Took no longer then 30 minutes. They really did not care how you answered the questions. If you got am interview then you had the job already.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with others.   1 Answer