Walmart Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

1.9

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Stocker Interview

Interview

Absolutely, positively unequivocally insensitive to the needs of the applicant in a quest to become contributor to
The operations of your system
Never before have I seen an application in which the simplest job is inaquireable due to the technical specifications.

Interview Questions

• what is your educational objective relative to the position applied for?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

In a small room with other employees they will ask you a few questions about how you would handle situations if they arose. You must also pass a drug test

Stocker Interview

Interview

General employee process of asking any questions that may pertain to stocking up shelves unloading the trucks that come in and just all around general information that comes up when being job interviewed

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

it was a good experience and the staff was very friendly if i could do it again i would. they gave me all the information on what was required and what i needed to do to get the job.

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart in June 2017.

Interview

It was a nice interview. The personnel manager seemed kind of new at her position all she really did was just explain the position and hours and rate of pay. overall a good experience. I was really hoping to hear back from her.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

it's was very easy because they were asking questions about my views on education but after is was unsettling because i didn't know if i would be accepted

Interview Questions

• if you can be any animal what would it be   1 Answer

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart in June 2017.

Interview

Love helping people and begin around people. I would love to be apart of the Walmart family. Really need this job so if do bless me with this amazing job.Thanks have a blessed day.

Interview Questions

• why would I be a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

It's easy and straight forward. You talk to three managers and then you do the orientation which is about 8 hrs and then you start your training process. After that they put you right to work and for the next 6 months you get evaluated based on your performance and relationship with others and if they like you they keep you.

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I waited about 2 weeks. After that I got a call for an interview, later on I went to the interview. It went well, they asked me some questions, some questions were hard.

Anonymous Employee in Cameron, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walmart (Cameron, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

It was fairly quick. I took about 2 weeks to have me fully onboard. Someone from HR called and set-up an interview. The interview was within a few days. Later that week I was scheduled for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Wh would you like to work here?   1 Answer