Walmart Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Stocker Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

1.9

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walmart in July 2016.

Interview

They brought me into the backroom, I sat down with the manager and she asked me basic questions about my job history and availability. Only asked one actual interview question, then I signed some papers, she offered me the job and I signed some more things for background check etc. When I left she said I'd be called in for orientation once my background check came back. Got a call 6 days later asking me to come in the next day for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went the extra mile for a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

they are just simple asked some common questions, what is your previous job? Why do you want to work at our company?How you feel being part of our company?something like that..... nothing special

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Very simple basic questions. Very nice a polite they took me into the back room where the interview took place. The process took at least 15mins then the same time I had a second interview and then was hired on the spot

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Tracy, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Was called in for a meeting and interview with assistant manager. Manager asked me a few questions about work history and some situational questions about what I would do in certain situations. Then they had me take a personality test as well as a safety test.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to face adversity in the work place.   Answer Question

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart in January 2012.

Interview

They just asked simple question that anyone with common sense could answer. It'a an easy process. Just look presentable, be on time and don't mumble. If you've had an interview, even a mock interview, you can get through this one. Don't over think it. Trust me you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here/what do you think you could add to the work place   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cockeysville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Cockeysville, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very smooth and the people were nice they were easy to talk to and focused on me and the job I was supposed to be hiring for at the super store

Stocker Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Got a call a day after filling out my application. They ask you a whole bunch of question about stupid irrelevant things, go for your drug test, 3 days later Their calling you for orientation. Easiest job ever

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Fort Wayne, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

The interviewer went straight for tactics designed to fish for toxic employees. First, she asked "What didn't you like about your last job?" and "How do you handle problems you have with co-workers?" then she asked "What is your biggest weakness and how does it hold you back?". Toward the middle of the interview, she changed tone and started saying "Give me an example of..." questions, with things like "Give me an example of a situation where you became upset at work" and "Give me an example of a time when you had to help someone who could not help themselves" and "Give me an example of a time when you became impatient with someone".

Interview Questions

• "What didn't you like about your last job?"
      "How do you handle problems you have with co-workers?"
      "Give me an example of a time when you became impatient with someone"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

quick interview that has useless questions. You are ushered in with 20 other people for three quick interviews that seem like they are all asking the same questions, but worded differently. Answered questions but did not think it was a professional experience since the interviewer is reading off of a sheet.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation... I had to ask the interviewer to read the question again, slowly.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Sanford, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

it was simple. they asked me a series of what if questions. what if what what if, am I right? lol I answered them as bast, I mean best as I could have in that time. Once you get to the interview part consider your self employed if you could pass a background and drug test.