Walmart Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Stocker Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Canton, MS) in August 2015.

Interview

They called me for an intrrview they also did a background check took a drug test and it took 3 days to get the results back and they called me and said orientation was the following week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Stocker Interview

Interview

Easy manager just asked one question. It was an individual interview. Whole interview went really fast, they must have been super busy because she was talking fast and had no time to waste

Interview Questions

• What did you do to make a customer happy?   5 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Ruston, LA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was good. They asked me some basic questions regarding my resume. They also asked if I was still in school. It was pretty basic. They were very nice in the interview.

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Short, I looked up common interview questions and the person used like 4 out of the list which I was glad. I got the impression that they are looking for a person who is focused and not easily bored because the interviewer made a comment that the position is mostly repetitive work. Also, make sure that you put your email and info clear on the paper where they give you to fill because i did not get a background check email for like 3 days so I called to make sure and they read a letter wrong. After I corrected that over the phone i got a link like a hour later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   2 Answers
    • What would you say is your strengths?   1 Answer
    • Do you know what to do in this position?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Stocker Interview

Interview

From the advertising process to the first interview request, the process was very sloppy and unclear. They appeared very unorganized and I would not recommend that anyone go thru the application process here.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Houston, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Very easy going, relaxed. The interviewer was polished. I had to wait 45 minutes but in the end it was well worth the time. There was a lot of activity but the actual interview was in a room that was very quiet and conducive to a good interview.

Interview Questions

• If I liked working with people   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Queen Creek, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Queen Creek, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

First, they get ask already give a lengthy questionnaire to see what type of person they're hiring. When they decide to hire that person, then the call them in for an interview. After that, they ask general questions to see what type of person they are hiring and if they're fit for the job. They might give a little tour of what's to be expected at the store depending on who is interviewing you.

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart in June 2017.

Interview

Love helping people and begin around people. I would love to be apart of the Walmart family. Really need this job so if do bless me with this amazing job.Thanks have a blessed day.

Interview Questions

• why would I be a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cameron, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walmart (Cameron, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

It was fairly quick. I took about 2 weeks to have me fully onboard. Someone from HR called and set-up an interview. The interview was within a few days. Later that week I was scheduled for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Wh would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Stocker Interview

Interview

Absolutely, positively unequivocally insensitive to the needs of the applicant in a quest to become contributor to
    The operations of your system
    Never before have I seen an application in which the simplest job is inaquireable due to the technical specifications.

Interview Questions

• what is your educational objective relative to the position applied for?   1 Answer