Walmart Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Supervisor Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Austin, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was called about a month later for an interview. I went to the store and was given three different interviews for a supervisor position and I was offered the JOB! I was excited and ready to get started.....They told me for the supervisor position my starting pay would be $ 9.35 per hour lol and it was almost impossible not to laugh....Did they really expect me to manage my own department and employees for $ 9.35 I was very unimpressed.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all of your basic behavioral styled interview.   Answer Question

The pay for the supervisor position was only $ 9.35 per hour.

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart in February 2012.

Interview

2 questioned interviews, all situational questions. Just stay consistent and go in depth on how you took care or would take care of the situations don't give a quick answer. Explain how, why and who you involved in the process and what the outcome was. Even if you pad your answers a little at least act like you know what your talking about.

Negotiation

No the pay is pretty straight forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Harrisburg, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was a joke and is still a joke. There are a standard five questions that are asked and you have to go through 2 processes. The first interview is through a supervisor and the second a manager. The same questions are asked during both interviews and the rating system is ridiculous. No matter what they do not look at your experience in great detail. The starting pay rate is horrible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Atlanta, GA) in May 2009.

Interview

phone call, one hour interview

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart in August 2008.

Interview

The assistant manager started asking me questions right off and did not take the time to make me feel comfortable or at ease, kept stairing me down , did not smile. I had another supervisor interview later on by a different assistant manager. This time the manager had their back towards me the whole time and read the questions off the paper.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were faced with a deadline, what did you do to make the deadline.   1 Answer