Walmart Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ | Glassdoor

2.3

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Tucson, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Everything worked out perfectly. I walked in, did a quick interview and walked out with the job. I was hired on the spot! Highly recommend working for Walmart. I thought it would be a hard interview, but dont get discouraged. Just be yourself and you will have yourself a job. Goodluck

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an angry customer and what was the outcome.   1 Answer
    • Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Walmart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Tucson, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Simple interview. They asked a few simple question about myself and how well I work with others. Dressed very simple and nice. They said they would call me in a week and I was called 2 days later offering me the job

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in customer service   1 Answer

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Tucson, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

the interview people were very nice easy to talk to very friendly had a tour of the store talked about hours the process of the interview and the day it would start

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was a flat rate pay

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Tucson, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and about two weeks later they called to setup an interview. During the interview, the manager asked me one question and immediately offered me the position.

Store Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Tucson, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

I went to an info session held by my school and interviewed for corporate. I had limited experience, but they really liked me so they gave me a store internship to start off with.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of when I say 'Walmart'?   1 Answer

Easy Entry Level Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I was given a few possible situations and asked how I would respond to each one. I was also questioned about my previous jobs and skills. They also asked me about the gaps that I have had between my jobs and what I was doing during that time. No questions were asked about my education, even though I have a degree they didn't seem interested in it at all

Interview Questions

• There is a very angry customer, hes screaming and you cannot calm him down, what do you do?   1 Answer

Deli Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Tucson, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Questions are the basic, "Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer," etc., and the typical, "What type of experience can you bring to our store? What is your idea of what good customer service is?" Of course asking as well what people would say about you, or what your former employer would say, if you know what you're doing, you'll ace this with no issues.

Interview Questions

• "When you think of good customer service, what comes to mind?"   1 Answer

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Tucson, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

First you go in for an actual interview and if they like you then you go in for a job offer where they ask you to verify things about yourself and make sure that you understand what's expected from you and then at orientation, which means you have the job, they teach you a ton of things, even things that might not be your specific area and then you need to do computer based learning which is horrible.

Interview Questions

• How would you take action in a project?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate at all.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Tucson, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

2 people were on the panel and i was asked situation questions like the most difficult person i have dealt with and the most challenging project that i have undertaken. Also i was asked about the travelling option if i am willing to travel or not.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume   1 Answer

Overnight Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Tucson, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

One interview with a manager, basic questions about previous work and how you handled certain situations. Second interview later that day, similar questions with a different manager, offered the position after taking a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with an upset customer.   Answer Question