Walmart Unloader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 9, 2017

1.9

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Unloader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process took about a week. Interviewed with a supervisor first on basic questions like "Why do you want to work at Walmart?". Then was recommended for a second interview with the manager. The second interview was very close to the first. I highly recommend you try to come up with specific questions for the manager about the position. Some of my questions included "Describe a typical day?", "How do you know which merchandise needs restocking right away vs others?", and "How are employees split up into teams to make sure merchandise is restocked in a timely manner?".

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Rice Lake, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Rice Lake, WI).

Interview

The department lead went through a checklist of questions, all behavioral - nothing about previous jobs (surprisingly). Then the manager arrived and asked a few more generic behavioral questions. At the end of the interview, they plugged their notes into a computer, which said I was hired at a particular wage, contingent upon a doctor's groin-grope and body fluid collection.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were under a lot of stress.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hallettsville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Hallettsville, TX).

Interview

Quick and to the point hired same day. Applied online got a call 3 days later hired and started within a week. Lots of training videos though. Slow progression for promoting

Interview Questions

• What I felt I could bring to the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Red Bluff, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Red Bluff, CA).

Interview

Friendly and welcoming, Walmart is a fast paced job environment, and serious about safety. Had to do a physical assessment for them to see if I met the requirements for the job since I would be lifting frieght,and on my feet all day.I love working for Walmart, everyone works together and since I started working here I have gained a second family.

Interview Questions

• what my job would require such as what to wear.   1 Answer
    • when can I start?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate,the job is a great job.

Anonymous Employee in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Clermont, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview at the store. There were about five other people interviewing. They asked me only one question. I don't think they actually cared how I answered, they were hiring people regardless.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Statesboro, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet. The interviewer read over my resume and went over the demands of the job in detail so that I would know what I am getting myself into.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this position?
      Have you ever worked in extreme conditions?
      Recall a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty in a work setting.
      Tell me about a chaotic time at work where you were forced to maintain a level head.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Decatur, IN).

Interview

The interview was great, they were very friendly. Asked about my previous experience, said I would be a great fit, they explained the role and what I would be doing, I had to sign and initial 4-6 forms. Overall I had a great time and didn't feel uncomfortable explaining my previous experiences, I then signed a background check form, shook hands and left.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time where you had a frustrated customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Unloader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. You go online and once you apply the company calls you in for a very quick one or two question interview based on experience.I had not applied for this specific job position but was offered a interview for it anyways based on past jobs. The interviewer does not conduct a group session so you must be prepared with your resume and individual qualifications when entering the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you provided outstanding customer service?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any previous experience working in a warehouse or retail stockroom?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oroville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Oroville, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

3 days ago I went to the store and turned in a resume. They said I also needed to do an online application. once I did that I waited 24 hours and today I had three interviews. Apparently if you get to the second interview you have the job. There is a drug test and background check involved.

Anonymous Employee in Crossroads, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Crossroads, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was so easy the unlock g department needed people so bad they basically instantly hired me and they are not hire some won with absolutely no experience but will if you had any job before