Walmart Wal Mart Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Wal Mart Cashier Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

The interview was really good there were 2 and the men that interviewed me made me feel very comfortable. Ron was one of the Assistant Store Manager and he made the processes very quick.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Wal-Mart   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart in July 2016.

Interview

It was done with 3 overnight managers in which this was the shift I applied for and they ask what does customer service mean to me and they explained the job.

Interview Questions

• what does customer service mean to me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay and schedule for training

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

There was three of them, I believe. Eddie was friendly, funny and I worked with him for 2 years. He knew how to make you comfortable during the whole interview process. I don't remember the other two's names. That was awhile ago.
         Them I met two women in personnel. They were nice, professional, and had a very good understanding of Walmart's culture,policies, and positions. They knew what was involved in the many positions available in the store that was about to be opening soon. I mean, they knew qualifications, experiences required job titles and rates of pay for each job being applied for with the experience and education each person had.
         Then I met the store manager. I had an interview with him that lasted about forty five minutes.
         The next day I received a call from personnel saying I've been hired and can start the next day.
         I received a weeks training in the personnel office with properly fifteen other cashiers.
         We learned everything there was to know about running the register, getting prices, things to be doing when we weren't busy and all there was to learn about Sam Walton.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I can't remember. I remember walking away pleased with my starting pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Great communicator and shared a lot about values and insights and benefits . Talked about compensation and over time and flexibility. I got to meet other employees and hear how they liked it

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Peoria, AZ).

Interview

Was a customer service manager and they asked pretty simple straight forward questions. She introduced herself and asked me about myself and how I felt that I can best serve the company.

Interview Questions

• If you have a angry customer how would you handle this person?   2 Answers
    • What would you do if you were having a conflict with another?   2 Answers
    • If you saw an employee stealing what would you do?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKeesport, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (McKeesport, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Didn't interview yet but very nervous because it's my first job and I really want it because I wanna be more independent and social and learn new skills for the future

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I had my first interview where they asked my work history I had my second interveiw the same day and it was regarding my availability, situational questions, why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a customer was upset and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Interview

you go to the personnel office and meet with a member of the interview team...that person might be a manager, department manager, or customer service manager..the personnel office stays busy so I wasn't that nervous because it really wasn't that much of a one on one type of interview because there was always someone around taking CBL tests on the computers or a member of personnel was there answering phones, printing out schedules, having a snack...it was a relaxed atmosphere. Once you finish your interview, you will expect a call in a few days if you are hired, you take your drug test, if it comes up negative, you got the job, the first week you go back to the personnel office and do your CBL testing, which basically means you watch a movie on the computer on the job you were hired to do and then you answer questions after the movie is over.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? what would you do if you were on your lunch break and a customer asked for your help locating an item? can you work well with a team?..do you have open availability? Can you work nights and weekends?..are you willing to train in other departments?   Answer Question

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart in October 2015.

Interview

I got two interviews by one of the experienced works and the assistant manager , easy process. Only got asked two interview questions. Had to wait a while because they had a lot of applicants. Well worth it.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you went above and beyond will working at a job.   Answer Question

Wal Mart Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Alright the process was average questions were average. Accepted the job with the days . the process was quick and easy. the process was okay and was supper easy. the people were nice and friendly.