Walmart Warehouse Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Warehouse Worker Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Baytown, TX).

Interview

Was hired after Walmart took over logistics from a hired third party logistics company. Was basically hired after I took a drug screen and passed. I know that others were released after being hired for not fitting into the Walmart culture.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Just an offer if you wanted to continue working there.

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Walmart (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I got hired through pro logistics. I first had to work for pro logistic for 6 months paying me. After I work for pro logitix Walmart distribution outomatacly hires me. After I get hired by Walmart I got two dollar race and got some health benefits.
    I also was able to work about 12 hours of overtime.

Interview Questions

• The only thing I had to do was take a drug test.   5 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (New Braunfels, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Total of 3 interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not very difficult

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Waco, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

I was amazed at how fast I got a call back after I put in the application.It was very easy going,friendly, but informative of the job tasks.Everybody that I spoke with was very nice and helpful.I got a tour of the facility and got to see how some departments within the warehouse operate.My HR employee let me watch a few other employees in the warehouse for a little bit just to make sure that I was comfortable with that type of work.I really wish every employer I have applied for made it to where it felt like I really belonged as Walmart D.C. did.

Interview Questions

• I think the one question that caught me off guard was about how safe I am.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no need for negotiation as my interview was so great and informative.They made sure I understood the hours,job requirements,and some basic rules for the facility.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart in August 2008.

Interview

They will ask scripted questions and ask personality related questions repeatedly.