Walmart Interview Questions in West Virginia | Glassdoor

2.2

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CAP TEAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Triadelphia, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Triadelphia, WV) in April 2017.

Interview

My interviewer was extremely engaging and polite, asked great questions and answered all of mine gladly. The personnel director greeted me and led me to the interview room, where I was met by an assistant manager. My interview was short and sweet, I was given a job offer within mi utes of sitting down. It was a great experience.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Morgantown, WV) in September 2016.

Interview

You have a total of 3 interviews with different levels of management...pretty basic intereview questions...each interview lasts about 10 minutes...it is not a hard process. Management is pretty standard about the questions asked

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bluefield, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Bluefield, WV) in July 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by one person. They asked what kind of retail experience that I had, and we mainly went over what I would be doing at the job. She mainly went over how I could move up in the company, and what they were looking for in employees when determining promotions within.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time that you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Deli Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weirton, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Weirton, WV) in June 2016.

Interview

met with two assistant managers and just had a nice chat, no high stress thing. they had me review my information from the application, then they had just one question they wanted answered. at a previous job what was something I did to go out of my way to help someone that wasn't apart of my job description. I was then hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• what makes me different from the others who are applying for the deli associate opening   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charles Town, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Charles Town, WV) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy questions, quick, very easy process! I came into it a bit nervous only realize it was a very relaxed and open environment! They also made a point to describe the position applied for very well!

Anonymous Employee in Logan, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Logan, WV) in November 2015.

Interview

The managers were really nice and very professional. I had two managers interview me and then they discussed with each other what they felt and made their decision.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Huntington, WV) in June 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview, apply online wait a couple weeks for a call back. when i applied if they were going to hire you they'd send you to take a drug test but they don't do that for overnight anymore.

Interview Questions

• name a time you and a friend had a problem between each other? what did you do to fix it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Granville, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Granville, WV) in June 2014.

Interview

it was very easy. The interview was in the back room/ snack room. There were 3 other employees and they just asked some basic questions that are typical in every interview. Was not intimidating even though it was my very first interview ever

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Mason, WV) in August 2013.

Interview

This was my first interview at Walmart other than when I hired in. I was nervous, but after we got started I was okay. I answered a series of questions that wanted to know how I handle situations and steps that I would take to complete a difficult task. I just spoke from personal experiences.

Interview Questions

• If you were in the middle of doing something important and an associate came to you with a problem, what would you do?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Huntington, WV) in May 2013.

Interview

It took 3 days each day was the same questions Describe to me a time when...........

Interview Questions

• None really just some were oddly specific   1 Answer