Walmart Interview Questions in Wisconsin | Glassdoor

2.0

70 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier/U-Scan Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was very good, manager made me feel very welcomed and told me more details about the position I was interviewing for. I'm currently waiting for my background check to start so I can come in for my first day.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you went beyond and above for a customer?   Answer Question

Unloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rice Lake, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Rice Lake, WI).

Interview

The department lead went through a checklist of questions, all behavioral - nothing about previous jobs (surprisingly). Then the manager arrived and asked a few more generic behavioral questions. At the end of the interview, they plugged their notes into a computer, which said I was hired at a particular wage, contingent upon a doctor's groin-grope and body fluid collection.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were under a lot of stress.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Germantown, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a negative experience. I scheduled my interview at 10:45am and no worker was at the service desk to "check me in" and so I sat in a chair with other interviewees. Sat and sat until it was 11:30am. Finally a worker came to talk to me and asked my interview time. Turns out they totally forgot about my interview and skipped me! Went in with the manager and it was super informal, glad he was easy to talk to but it was really unprofessional of them. Also, the job offer was not even the position I applied to... Love shopping at Wal-Mart but oh my gosh management sucks.

Deli Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was based on the benefits of the store like how bill should be addressed. And how to take care of customers. Also they asked how would you address a customer having a dispute about who's first.

Interview Questions

• And how to take care of customers   1 Answer

Unloader Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Greenfield, WI).

Interview

The hiring was about 6 to 7 hours and we had a group discussion about the store in about pathways before we begin to work and before we even hit the floor we had to finish are CDLs.but the best part was finally being able to do Hands-On work and work around great people and learning new things throughout the store and throughout the community as well....

Walmart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Watertown, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

had me sign forms then asked one question "tell me about a time where you went out of your way to help a customer " thats it i was offered the job. then they did a background check (took a month ) and declined me EVEN THOUGH i did great at the interview AND passed the background check (there was nothing there i have no criminal record) took them a month to decline me

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where you went out of your way to help a customer   Answer Question

Produce Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Beloit, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

It was actually really quick. The manager (Tammy) only asked a couple of questions I also forgot my two forms of ID. She just had me bring the in the next time I came in so I did

Interview Questions

• What have you done to help somebody accomplish something while also accomplish things something your self   1 Answer

Maintencace Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Allis, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (West Allis, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

no interview process they just talk to you about filling the postion than do a background check . this interview process was the easiest interview i have ever had.

Deli Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

Assistant Manager asked one question, "name a difficult situation and how you handled it in the workplace" - stated they no longer do drug tests. Said I had the job after the background check came back in.

Interview Questions

• 1 and only question
      "name a difficult situation and how you handled it in the workplace"   1 Answer

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somers, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Somers, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

brought to a dark back room in the back of the store and the manager had a terrible attitude almost as if he didnt even want his job, and just got the feeling he didnt care who he hired