Walmart eCommerce Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 441 of over 441 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walmart eCommerce

Walmart eCommerce

Application

I interviewed at Walmart eCommerce

Interview

You get asked 3 to 4 behavioral questions. Some questions may have a follow up questions. The questions can be about anything, it doesn't need to match the position subject. Best way to answer is using the STAR method, and focus on ending the answer with results

Interview Questions
  • If you were about to collect papers from the papers and some confidential data on a print paper there. What would do and why?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Walmart eCommerce

Application

I interviewed at Walmart eCommerce

Interview

The interview process was fair. Other parties joined mebin a waiting area for the same position. Once I was called they let me know what was expected of me. We did a walk through of the store and was paid for training.

Walmart eCommerce

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart eCommerce

Interview

8 rounds including recruiter and HM screen. 6 x 45 minute interviews over 2 days. Mostly behavioral and some case questions. Recruiter and interviewers were all very positive and paid proper attention. It almost fun to interview!

Interview Questions
  • TMA a difficult customer or situation you dealt with
  • TMA your proudest achievement as a PM
  • Product case - how will you prioritize features when there is a backlog of tech debt, business needs and nice to have UI enhancements?
  • Product related - how do you define customer segments for an e-commerce product?
  • How would you identify churn and how would you go about fixing it?
  • TMA a UI or design decision that you regretted
  • TMA a time when you led someone you don’t directly manage
2 people found this interview helpful

Walmart eCommerce

Application

I interviewed at Walmart eCommerce

Interview

They gave me a tour of the OGP area then asked me several personality questions. It was fairly easy. They also let me follow an employee to make sure that I would like the job. It is physically demanding.

Interview Questions
  • If contacted, how would my last employer rate my performance and attendance.

Walmart eCommerce

Application

I interviewed at Walmart eCommerce

Interview

Easy. I applied for the position via the website. They set up an interview time within a week, then they asked a few questions about basic IT stuff, then they let me know within a week if I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • How have you done Preventative maintenance on Hardware?

Walmart eCommerce

Application

I interviewed at Walmart eCommerce

Interview

asked your previous experience and whether you worked in e commerce, some product design and execution be prepared to explain your motivation to work at walmart and your understanding of the industry

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself, have you worked in e commerce
  • tell me a time you worked with a difficult client
2 people found this interview helpful

Walmart eCommerce

Application

I interviewed at Walmart eCommerce

Interview

Interview was very thorough and very process driven. Manager interviewed me directly and they asked all sorts of questions about work history, ability to stand for long periods of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walmart eCommerce

Application

I interviewed at Walmart eCommerce

Interview

I met with 2-3 members of the Walmart team. The interview was primarily focused on behavioral questions but also included an analysis on a web page. The interview concluded with a QA session including all of the candidates interviewing that day.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell us about yourself. What’s something we should know that we can’t see on your resume?

Walmart eCommerce

Application

I interviewed at Walmart eCommerce

Interview

45 minutes Zoom meeting and tell the solutions about the problem, the problem will be published before the meeting. Youn will have 24 hours to think about the question and do a small project.

Interview Questions
  • One question before the Interview, you have 24 hours to think of a solution

Walmart eCommerce

Application

I interviewed at Walmart eCommerce

Interview

Situational based interview based on a rating system. Use star method in order to get through the interview. Be as explanative as possible but as quick to the point as possible

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 441 Interviews