Walt Disney Company Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walt Disney Company Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview with an HR person, which lasted about 30 minutes. The second round was with the person the position would report to, which lasted about 45 minutes. The third round was an in-person interview, where you met with the group you would primarily be working with, which lasted a couple of hours. The third round, you met with the broader department, which lasted a little over half of the day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

Pretty standard process. One interview at school followed by a "Super Saturday" type day at their offices. 4 people interviewed, I am the only one who received an offer to my knowledge. Some technical questions about portfolio theory etc. but nothing too complicated. Met with about 8 people including the Pension Fund Head and the Head of Corporate Treasury.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Capital Asset Pricing Model   1 Answer

Didn't want the job