Walt Disney Company Interview Questions in Burbank, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Be ready to give examples about your work experience (specific examples when answering questions are the best). I also suggest you bring in multiple copies of your resume and dress business professional.

Interview Questions

• Ask to see my PowerPoint skills and aer layouts   1 Answer

Financial Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very professional. Four different panels of three or four individuals who asked about technical experience, career goals and aspirations, and any leadership or work related experience. The interview process took about a couple hours. After the interview, we had a tour of the campus and a brief history of the company. After the official interview day, I was notified the week right after with their decision.

Interview Questions

• Please explain a time you had you overcome a challenge in the workplace   Answer Question

MSI Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Called by a recruiter in Florida, it takes about half an hour and most are behavior questions. And then should received a call by recruiting manager, but for me this step is skipped but I don't know why. Then I was invited for an onsite interview, four 1-1 interviews. Asked about coding with R and went throw resume experience. After the onsite interview I was required to do another round of phone interview withe the team.

Interview Questions

• Selecting sales data at located Los Angeles at a specific data from national wide data set using R   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was about 3 weeks long. I had a phone interview, recruiter interview and three department interviews. Each interview was fairly straight forward; I prepared quite a bit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Disney?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

After applying online and waiting two months (while the website tracked my application status), I was called for an interview, either over Skype or in person. I chose the in-person interview and drove to meet the manager, who walked me around the facility and showed me everything about the position. Everyone was extremely polite and treated me like a professional. There was no awkwardness and the process was overwhelmingly comfortable. After the interview, I waited approximately one week, then received a phone call asking if I would like the position. I happily accepted.

Interview Questions

• Where am I hoping to end up at the company after the internship?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Recruiter is initial contact followed by three interviews with people at varying levels of the organization. One interview was a group panel with individuals in a group that the role would be interfacing with heavily.

Interview Questions

• If I asked your current supervisor about one or two descriptives about you, what would they be?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Campus Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was lengthy. One HR phone screen, 2 separate interviews with hiring mgr, and 2 colleague phone calls. Very thorough. Everyone I interacted with was exceptionally professional, helpful, and very willing to answer questions. It felt very much like an equal dialogue.

Interview Questions

• Why campus recruiting over other recruiting depts? Why the studio side? Do you have experience with/how do you feel about potentially difficult/strong personalities and managing expectations?   1 Answer

Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a drawn out process. I applied in December 2014 and didn't hear anything back until late May 2015. The process was straightforward once it happened. The interview format consisted of the typical (questionnaire, phone interview, in person). I had two phone interviews. The first phone interview was with the recruiter and she was very thorough. She was very nice and told me about the position and what to expect. I then interviewed over the phone with the hiring manager, who at first appeared very nice, but as the conversation went on he became very brash. I asked him questions about the position and others after he interviewed me such as what is the most rewarding part of working at Disney, and the most challenging. I think interviewers of all levels forget that us candidates are also interviewing the company at the same time they are interviewing us. I could tell he was offended at the questions I asked, as we didn't speak too much after I asked those questions and his responses weren't thought out or crisp. I still love Disney and what it stands for despite the negative experience with the hiring manager for this position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Tell me about your background.
      What is your favorite Disney character and why?
      Do you feel you are overqualified for the job?
      Tell me about a time when you worked on a project and was challenged by it.
      How do you handle working in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

You have to apply online and then if you are qualified a recruiter will call. There is a short phone interview where the recruiter decides to submit you to the hiring department or not. Then wait for department to call.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interacting with each cast member at Disney has been a pleasurable experience. They are incredibly welcoming and have the upmost interest in your career path. From what I have experienced, working at Disney would be an incredible experience especially if you can gain a global position within the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Disney?
      Can you explain your leadership skills?   Answer Question