Walt Disney Company Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walt Disney Company Customer Service Interview Questions

2.0

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in September 2007.

Interview

The recruiter came to my campus and did a presentation. After the presentation, they had interviews. It was me and one other person. The other person was not dressed well (low cut shirt). I gave specific examples when asked and so I got the job. My school was on the quarter system and the work schedule conflicted so I did not take the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when helping a custumer made you feel good.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in June 2007.

Interview

The interview lasted all day. I filled out the application and made an appointment to go in for an interview. You go in and watch a movie about the history of the parks. Afterwards you go in for a one on one interview. They ask what you would do in certain situations. If you answer the questions correctly they look for a job that you would like. If you both agree on something you are hired.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to make a guest's stay magical?   1 Answer

They pay minimum wage.